Two 3's at once

Bill Piche

I tried this yesterday. I didn't do it.  It's tough to get both in the proper hand position at once.

It was fun and a challenge to try it! :)

I presume you mean one in one hand and the other in the free hand. You could also try isometric work using 2 grippers in one hand.

I mentioned to Randy Strossen that I didn't feel the smack on the left hand.  I was within a credit card or less on the left hand, maybe I closed it, and held the right hand smacked for a long time.  Others there told me I definitely closed both of them, the ratio ran about fifty-fifty.  The problem was, the left hand was a three-finger close making it difficult for people to see the left hand gripper. When you close a #3 without setting it, you take the positioning you get (I wouldn't expect you to know about that).  I've done the double close at least three other times successfully (feeling both grippers smack shut and holding them both shut) so it's not a problem.  It's a short matter of time before I do it in front of an UNBIASED witness.

Right before that I also missed two two-finger closes with the left hand by less than a credit card thickness, and did a three-finger close with the left hand and held for 35 seconds, ask 3crusher, he timed it....so I was a bit knackered.  This was totally spur of the moment, in a very public place so I'm happy with the result.

Are you still confused?

As far a   two-handed  closes  is concerned, Joe Kinney  takes the  cake in that too ( when it  comes to  grippers ).  He has told  me, when  at his peak, he had his #4 a   1/4"  away from  being  closed  and  his #3  fully  closed! Addtionally this was   done in a  very  difficult   fashion....with  both  grippers held  up  next to his head, with the  bottom of the  gripprs facing forward (  upper  arm parallel to the   floor ).  Since he  appears to  be a man of his word, I have no  doubt that he  did this. Mind-boggling.

Just tried closing a #3 in my right hand and at the same time close a #2 in my left. I had no problem "setting" the grippers and closed them both.    I am also practicing my bragging!

This 'man of his word' is a nice statement, but

does not replace a witness.

We need not character witnesses, but grip

witnesses.

I would suppose that most on this board are men

of their word. Still want a witness, because there is

always that occasional straggler who of course also

appears to be a 'man of his word', thinking the rest

of us will trust him.

Whether it is Kinney, or anyone, makes no difference-at

least in regard to proving world class claims.

And terminator's mention of 'unbiased' witness is

even better.

I am also practicing my bragging!

Bragging? Bragging?  WELLLLLL....

I just two-finger closed two number two's while sitting on the throne reading Joe Roark's column in Flex.  Then, let one go, and used Charmin all the while keeping the one closed with two fingers.

No witnesses guys. Sorry.

:hehe  :hehe  :hehe  :hehe

I am also practicing my bragging!

Bragging? Bragging?  WELLLLLL....

I just two-finger closed two number two's while sitting on the throne reading Joe Roark's column in Flex.  Then, let one go, and used Charmin all the while keeping the one closed with two fingers.

No witnesses guys. Sorry.

:hehe  :hehe  :hehe  :hehe

And thank God for that!  :crazy

Guest Harlan Jacobs

I am with Oldguy on this . I have done a #3 in my right and #2 in my left. But the #2 I don't really need to set in order to close it . The #3 I do.  That's out of my league.

Guest 115-1005574997

whoa terminator, chill man.  I was only askin and you werent sure yourself.

So whos the biased witness then?

I didnt mean to dis you or turd on your parade my friend!  Just wanted to know if milo was wrong or not.  As for a cedit card thickness, well it was a good effort.

I see from your rock lifting article that you have no quams aiding your performance by the use of super sticky rubber guantlets - come on now pat I thought youd be lifting those rocks the proper, man's way mate even if you leave half your skin on em ;)

If your hands are the right size, grippers even the #3 and 4 fit right in without having to set and adjust your starting position. Did someone just say close one #3 regular fashion in one hand, and one #3 inverted in the other ?! :D

Funny you mentioned the gauntlets, they were leather and were purchased for use with my "rough" stone.  They are pretty essential for that (ask 3crusher).  MILO actually used some of the earliest pictures I gave them, I stopped using the gauntlets completely.  They do look pretty medieval though.

It's possible I did close both at AOBS, but nobody was in position to be absolutely sure.  I don't want it that way, I want no doubts.  Which is why I won't let Steve, or Bill, or Heath, or anyone who could be remotely considered biased verify the feat.

Still debating about cutting that pinky off.......it makes verifying those three finger closes tough.  Just kidding....I think.   :crazy