Michael Todd Vids

jad

Just saw this on the NE AW board and thought I'd share. They're obviously bumper plates so I don't know how much is on there but they look pretty thick so maybe 225?

Edited by jad

Someone posted a link on that board to plates that looked similar and are 25lb each. So 145lbs is more believable than 225!! I mean, the way he curled that up with one hand?? 225 would be out of this world!!

I heard Michael Todd got hurt pretty bad in a squat accident while racking it broke a arm and finger's.

Even with 145 this is very impressive!

Even with 145 this is very impressive!

That's what I was I thinking. The curl wasn't that sloppy and it looked easy for him.

i have done that before, 135 pounds, i did it in a curling motion overhead, then i did clean and jerk motion. those weighs are not 45, i seen them in gyms before. olympic lifters use those.

I've heard Chris Chandler is one of the strongest pound-for-pound armwrestlers in the US. I could be wrong, but one arm DB rows with close to 300lbs? At 176 bodyweight? .. and weighted pullups with a ton of weight? Wonder if it's true.

I've heard Chris Chandler is one of the strongest pound-for-pound armwrestlers in the US. I could be wrong, but one arm DB rows with close to 300lbs? At 176 bodyweight? .. and weighted pullups with a ton of weight? Wonder if it's true. The only thing i watched him do was 275 and he didnt bring it up that far so its hard to say. What do people consider a good row?
Edited by Robert Bishop

I've heard Chris Chandler is one of the strongest pound-for-pound armwrestlers in the US. I could be wrong, but one arm DB rows with close to 300lbs? At 176 bodyweight? .. and weighted pullups with a ton of weight? Wonder if it's true.

One of the guys I was sitting next to at Nationals in KC was telling me that Chris had been working with his Dad's fencing company in WY almost his whole life and that it was the perfect training for AW. He said he's basically doing some type of twisting or torquing or pulling motion all day, every day.

I know what 210 an arm feels like and there is no way he's doing 300 an arm...

I have seen Chris do 280. I will say it was a pretty ugly one arm row. It looks more like a one arm deadlift. At 230 it look pretty good.

I know Micheal Todd was trying to join this board. Both of these guys are super strong and just love doing different types of lifts. Mike told me Chris did clean pull ups with 135 hanging on him. He weighs about 200 now.

i wish i could have made the Arnold this tear it looks like it would have been a good show even if just to watch. I'M interested to see how Richard Lupkes does seeing how he is pulling again and was one of the best

i have alot of respect for Mike Todd because he is one of the hardest workers in AW when it comes to training and nutrition