Ivanko super gripper

Patrik_F

Hello everyone!

I have just recieved my Ivanko SG and I love it. I have trained with it for 3 days in a row and I gained fine everyday. Normally I cant train with grippers everyday but this is different.

I was wondering how the SG compare to ordinary grippers. I have found that it is more like a inverted close with a ordinary gripper.

I am on the hunt to close a #3 and I hope that the SG will help me reach that goal. If you can close the SG on the hardest setting, what do that compare on a regular gripper? Approximately?

Atm I train with one spring at the top position and the other at the third position of the bottom.

Patrick,

I do not know the formula used on the calculations for the Ivanko. I do however have the chart that was on the net back in 2000.

Since you are on the 12x3, here are the ratings for 12x4-12x10 (no calculation given for 12 x 11 on the charts)

12x4=239.82

12x5=252.98

12x6=267.90

12x7=284.58

12x8=303.00

12x9=323.18

12x10=345.11

Very very nice, thank you. Do you have the complete chart? Maybe send it to be in a text file or something? Would be very nice.

My mail is: patrix@iname.com

Do you train with the Ivanko yourself? I wonder if it is accurate enough so that you should be near or close a #3 if you can close an Ivanko at the 12x7 setting?

I wrote two Java Script calculators for the Ivanko Super Gripper back in 2000. The calculators work fine when run locally. I just sent Wannagrip a zip file that contains the calculators and two charts. One chart is in a printable format.

The returned value is not rounded to the nearest setting but is a setting that is greater than or equal to the input value.