Total Rest.

Pedro06

Hello, That think you to take one week of complete rest, someone of you make it, which are profits, if it's yes, how and why take it (after a big contest or when your need....)?????

On the contrary, someone maybe doesn't see the profit and never take it?

Before an event I will overtrain (typically 6 sessions in four days. Then rest for at least 3-4 days by day 4/5 I am ready to rock and roll.

On the contrary, someone maybe doesn't see the profit and never take it

Personally I don't like total rest, my hand positioning etc... seems to end up slightly off. My best attempts at the #4 have been done after training grippers every day (even if some days i only train light, say up to the #3 or mm1) not after a period of say, a week without training.

Edited by CoC#3

it really depends on you. or rather, how you feel physically.

sometimes i will do a workout, and the next day, will find that i am not sore at all, so i might do another workout, albeit different exercises. sometimes my hands and forearms are fried, and really hurt, these days i might do nothing, or if anything some really light work coupled with contrast baths, and massage. listen to your body, experiment, and find out your body's capabilities.

above all, have fun