This Ones For John Eaton

stew2

Well I actually got some workout in tonight half of it was while I was on the phone with John he was telling me these were hard so I had to see if I could get him on something. So I did until probably tommorrow when he tries his :D. I think he should give me extra points for distracting me on the phone right ;) .the diamond 00pl

Friggin' WOW Stew!!! :blink :blink Awesome bend! That is a super-hard shoe man!!! I have a #1PL here that laughed at me the last time I tried it!! Well, this just might give me some motivation to try it again.......but I'm still scared!! :blush

Man, I got one of those and some other diamonds recently. I think that one scared me the most. It is soo small and soo thick. Most of the real thick ones are longer #2 or even the draft shoes are long as hell. This is like the shoe version of a 5" bastard. Are you gonna try and move it more eventually?

Super nice bend! I too have some of those and like was said, they are still perfectly good horseshoes. Only 00 I've done is the classic and this one seems WAAAAY harder.

Great job!

Tim

What stew didn't say was he was picking up blobs while talking including his York 50 lber and lifted 230 lbs on a 2" vbar. I told him, I didn't think the PL shoes were doable and of course he proved me wrong. Stew can hang with the best of them with the proper motivation :D

VERY nice Stew!!! I'll have to get to trying mine soon, it was either a DC1 cert or an attempt at my PL shoes and the DC1 won out. Those little turds are insane and SUPER TEMPTING!!!

:rock:mosher:rock:mosher:rock

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Thanks guys I'll probaly try to flatten it a little more but don't expect it will get 180 specially not more than that. All the diamond 00 I've done so far stop right around there for me guess I'm a big wimp they start to hurt to much. I did a 00 special while back that is even thicker than this one I got it flattened but it actually started to bend on the ends instead of the back end it really left a bruise the ends are flat to look at it but theres a heck of a u left in the back I'd like to see someone heart one that would be awesome but it won't be me.I expect to see John's pics soon.

Stew

Those are very tough shoes i have some of them the last one i tried bent on the end and i chucked it across the shed in disgust also puts into context how far we all are from Pats shoes :blink

But you will be all the stronger from fighting that shoe and one day those will just melt :D

Stew, I've never tried that one, but I'm getting the impression it's WAY out there! Congrats! And you're not exactly a huge guy!