Little big horn?

ruffhans

i have everything i need for a good grip workout except some type of thick handled dumbbell. i recently perchased a thick rope  and have been useing it. im pretty happy with it. i would like to buy the '' little big horn" from IM. but first i would like to know if its worth it. to me, it looks like a good type of thick bar tool to have. recently, before buying anything, i have been asking around on here to find out if what i want to buy will be worth the money i put in to it. so if any of you have one or have used one let me know your opinion. :D  i know that a better choice could be made in terms of a thick bar tool, ( such as just buying a thick bar), but, the "little big horn" looks like it could  act as a good thick bar tool, as well as something interesting to play with.

Rufhans,

I have one and I must say it is alot of fun. Understand though that The Little Bighorn is intended as an anvil simulator not a thick bar! I am up to 100 lbs straight lift with my right hand for 3 reps(not much I know compared to some of our greats here) which is good for me. I use chalk when playing with TLBH. You'll like it!

I have one, and I like it a lot.  Load up as heavy as you can on it, then pull it up.  I think I've done about 150 pounds on it.