Back In The Mix

big nasty

I signed up a while back computer went down so have been kind of out of touch but hope to get back and visit some. I did start bending about 2 month's ago which I have been talking with Ben Edwards about best so far is 4 3/8 inch 60 d. Also getting back into gripper's still seeking the #3 but can rep a #2 so thank's and hope to talk more. Jason Payne aka Big Nasty

Welcome back Jason!! I hope your recovery from the surgery goes ok and you can get back to lifting ASAP.

Welcome back Jason!! I hope your recovery from the surgery goes ok and you can get back to lifting ASAP.

Thank's Derek already doing good in therapy so hope keep that going I still can do upper body so not a total lose.

Thank's Derek already doing good in therapy so hope keep that going I still can do upper body so not a total lose.

That's good to hear man. How long will it be until you can do lower body? I'm assuming quite a while given the severeness of your injury.

That's good to hear man. How long will it be until you can do lower body? I'm assuming quite a while given the severeness of your injury.

They say at least 6 month's I tore the largest of the 4 quad muscle's of the bone. I had it repaired on Monday the 14th so it's pretty fresh but I hope to prove them wrong on the recovery time line. And the how is not a glory story I wish it was I tripped at work and came down on it funny tried to push off with the left leg only to keep from falling and heard the dreaded POP. So time to test my metal I guess pardon my poor humour.

Edited by big nasty

They say at least 6 month's I tore the largest of the 4 quad muscle's of the bone. I had it repaired on Monday the 14th so it's pretty fresh but I hope to prove them wrong on the recovery time line. And the how is not a glory story I wish it was I tripped at work and came down on it funny tried to push off with the left leg only to keep from falling and heard the dreaded POP. So time to test my metal I guess pardon my poor humour.

Yeah I heard the story on Grippermania. Make sure not to rush the recovery. If you do and you further the injury you could be out for a VERY long time, maybe even permantently. Listen to the doctor, and take it safe, at least that's what I think you should do.

Well I got out to the garage for the first time since the surgery finally got off the pain med's that stuff had me all screwed up. Pulled out the bender bag did a warm up did a few piece's ended with 5'' 60d the leg did'nt seem to effect much but I did'nt push it.

Good to see you back here, Jason. Heal up and be careful of that leg ! A 4 3/8" 60D is a good bend !