Extensor Band/dex Balls

Guest indi

the band work that i do is always 15-40 reps. generally i start with the yellow band for around 15 reps, then move down to the green for around 25-30 reps (2 sets) and finally the white for 35-40 reps (once again 2 sets). following this i just run through 5-6 different types of rotation (both forwards and in reverse) with 2 light dex balls, and then rotate 2 larger, heavier balls (around 1.5kg each) in my palm until my hand begins to tire. this is done evryday, my hand feels gently fatigued after this. it takes no more than 10-15 minutes.

would this be okay to do on a daily basis, or possibly more often? (2-3 times a day?) or would i be better reducing the frequency?

background info: not new to grip, but i did neglect extensor work and general dex ball work for a while, so im just trying to gather wat information i can.

appreciate the time taken for any replies.

EDIT: i also do extensor work with my grip training routine, but where the above is for higher reps/far elss taxing, the extensor work done with my grip work is more strenuous, IE: lifting a jar of sand with hands within the mouth (sets are close to failure at around 10 seconds) and resting a brick across the back of my fingers, generally for sets of 30 seconds.

Edited by indi

I do something similar to yours,but only when I do a grip workout.I don't know if every day is good or bad but I would say every other day to be ok. Just my opinion.

I've found that the more I do extensors and dexterity balls, the better my hands feel. I try to do as much as I can, these are the things that you tend to do too little instead of too much. I don't think it hurts to do these everyday.