?'s on garage gym

blueshadow

Does anyone know what's happening to our sister board garage Gym? For some reason I and many others cannot post and/or reply I have E-mailed several of the people in power there with negative results! Other than this,my home, that is the only other board I post on! What gives,man?!  Jeezuz H. keerist!!!  :(

I think GG is a bunch of Four score and seven years ago I am the MAN because I swear and I want everyone to know how manly I am by using profanity.in bullsheet.  How many people did they ban?  I support Cyberpump by buying a Richard Sorin straight talk video for $15 and this is the thanks they give financial contributors?  That was a freaggin' donation!  Editor, if you happed to read this, meet me in the back of the HS at 3 o'clock high.  Your ass is mine.

Okay Steve Garner, I've got your address.  I'm on my way to Iowa right now.  Hey, if the Editor and mods want to weed out everyone but Dan Martin, Andy Steinke, Dr. Ken, P.J., Nancy, Fred, etc., etc. fine.  Let them do as they wish.  But by cutting off everyone who doesn't fancy your taste will just limit even more the availability of honest, reliable info about strength training everywhere.  They'll all go to Testosterone.net and be fed horse dung.  Honestly, I searched for an hour, and couldn't find one explanation for what's going on.  GG should at least post a freaggin' message telling people what's up.  Maybe they did, but I couldn't find it.

ONE MORE TIME. IS EVERYONE LISTENING NOW? DOES EVERYONE HAVE THEIR EARS ON?

The GG is TRIGG's board!!!!!!

Do I need to repeat it?  Ok, I will anyway.

The GG is TRIGG's board!!!!!!

It's HIS board. I have NO SAY on what goes on there. Ok?

Now quit your #### whining. It's his board. He will do what he pleases.  And, it's just a message board afterall!  

####, maybe he should start charging and give me a cut for the GripBoard if people are getting soooo up in arms about it. ;)

There was a topic pinned at the top about certain people being banned as a result of the server or something??  To be honest I didn't really read it to close because I could still post.  I just checked and the topic is gone now.

dyoder16

Hey-I was kicked off of GG a long time ago because I asked a question and then had the N-U-T-S to argue with someone who bashed me instead of just answering the question.

It is run as a personal play ground and quite frankly, I could give a rats butt if I am allowed to post or not.  GG certainly isnt the club med of message boards and those who run and maintain it arent as bad as they think they are.

Plenty of other boards out there-

Rick Walker :hehe

Please sign, Wannagrip:

"I am not now, nor have I ever been, empowered

to make decisions on the GG.

"It is my hope that anyone with enough intelligence

to orderly place children's letter-blocks in sequence, will

comprehend this, now that it has been explained in

triplicate."

:)

Please sign, Wannagrip:

"I am not now, nor have I ever been, empowered

to make decisions on the GG.

"It is my hope that anyone with enough intelligence

to orderly place children's letter-blocks in sequence, will

comprehend this, now that it has been explained in

triplicate."

:)

Just posting and quoting again in case anyone missed my post. ;)

I too was banned from the GG (is there a trend here?), because I directly challenged Trigg on his lifts.  But I didn't do it on the GG... it was on another forum.  It didn't matter that I behaved myself on the GG, he got rid of me anyway.  Ah, no matter... I don't miss it at all.

Wanna, I thought your secret identity was safe.  Oh well.

Maybe we can start a new forum, "All Those Banned By Trigg".   :p  :hehe

Euclid, you probably would like to know that Editor and Wannagrip are the same person.

I didn't know that! I guess Euclid's face is red! :p

Yeah, I am also Dr. Ken, Trigg, Dan Martin, InchDisciple, Bob Whelan, and..who did I forget in this conspiracy?  :hehe

You have been banned.  Feel free to visit Shafman's alternative board Trigg's Basement  It's a hoot.

Robert

Banned??!! What on earth for?? They were the ones recruiting more and more members awhile back! What a bunch of hypocrites if all this is true! You would think that at least one of them(mods) would have the decency to let us know what's going on or at least respond to our e-mails! Oh well I sure don't need any of them,it was just entertainment for me!!  :D

Keep in mind TheEditor follows moderators' orders

on the GG.

Who is Steve Garner, Jim's lost brother?

Yeah,Joe,

I believe they both starred in a remake of "Maverick" with Mel Gibson a few years ago before they were recruited by GG!  :0

Just an observation from the side lines of the GG....

I think that board got too big, it seemed like it was a good one at the start but it got way too many people registered in my opinion. Now practically everyday you see some new face on there, asking about their 50 set routines and what they are doing wrong, and somehow it just turns into large debate on whats better, HIT, superslow, 20 reps... etc, and the mods and vets seem to have the last word on whatever since whenever someone tries to say something they immidiately get shot down on the grounds that they have only lifted for a few years or their lifts are just not big enough to give a ####.

Another thing that kind of sucks there is that there is just not that much to talk about, I think just about every topic was run into the ground at least 5 times if not more, and it just gets so freaking redundant sometimes. The best thing about that board is the search function.

What I'm saying is, (although I have never really posted there, since I observed enough to see that its not really that worth it) is that its hard to fit in there. Its sort of like an exclusive club set up and the only real way to be in it is to have a lot of experience in the first place or be there when it was started. Post there as much as you want, but unless your a 400-500-600 lifter with many years of experience your opinion or advice doesnt give a hoot (and even if thats the case, show a little disrespect towards the mods and get the same respect as the rest). Sometimes I think the mods are right in the banning of someone, but sometimes I think they just dont like being questioned at all.

Oh well, kind of a big post but, just my 2 cents. :blush

I thought Wanna was called Bill and as my name is Steve GARDENER and I don't have anyhting to do with GG...

My head hurts - stop picking on me :D

I think it wrong to bring up the subject of the Garage Gym to Wannagrip on this board. So please cut it out! There are boards such as the Power & Bulk where you can go if you want to stir up you know what. This board strives to have a little class.