First Bastard Bend

MalachiMcMullen

Here it is, first attempt at a Bastard. It was a total disaster and I'm pretty f*$%ing angry right now add to that the nice truck full of worries school just dumped on me today. I'm positive I wont be able to cert with it. when I went to pick up the camera and film the distance between the legs I dropped it and it turned itself off :angry: I wasn't going to add music either but I was pretty steaming at the end and said some things I probably should not have :blush Anyway, believe me or not I finally finished my first Bastard :)

Question though, I had a small incident earlier involving my hand a car door so pushing for the crushdown with my LH hurt my R&P really bad(went numb). I had to use my thumb pad to push but I couldn't get any force through so I braced that part of my hand against my chin. I wouldn't consider that legal and trust me my future bends wont be like that, so the question is "is that legal for your cert John?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUk6I3s4aXw

Forgot to mention also, when I went for the crushdown since I was babying my LH the R&P on my RH actually felt really HOT for a second not much pain but really surprised me.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

Here it is, first attempt at a Bastard. It was a total disaster and I'm pretty f*$%ing angry right now add to that the nice truck full of worries school just dumped on me today. I'm positive I wont be able to cert with it. when I went to pick up the camera and film the distance between the legs I dropped it and it turned itself off :angry: I wasn't going to add music either but I was pretty steaming at the end and said some things I probably should not have :blush Anyway, believe me or not I finally finished my first Bastard :)

Question though, I had a small incident earlier involving my hand a car door so pushing for the crushdown with my LH hurt my R&P really bad(went numb). I had to use my thumb pad to push but I couldn't get any force through so I braced that part of my hand against my chin. I wouldn't consider that legal and trust me my future bends wont be like that, so the question is "is that legal for your cert John?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUk6I3s4aXw

Hey man, dont sweat it! You'll get your goals, take each failure as a learning opportunity. Kill that bar next time!

Nice bend, next time you will be stronger and finish it even faster so don't worry about the video man. :rock

I was gonna use that song on my Mag bend video today. LOL, guess I'm gonna have to use something else.

Nice first bend :rock

Nice bend Zach!

I tend to brace my fingers on my chin on the crush down. I always asumed that to be legal. But I don't know about bracing it on the back of the hand.

If you can bend the bastard in that akward position, I bet you could do it way faster when fully healed!

Great bend Zach. Don't push it and allow yourself to heal, if you don't you could end up like I was, with really bad nerve damage in your palm/last 2 fingers and have to take a long time off.

Great bend Zach!!! :rock It's pretty obvious you can kill the Bastard, I'm sure with no technical difficulties next time, you'll murder it buddy!! :rock Now rest up!!!

Thanks guys :blush

Scott DRAGONFORCE RULES :mosher :mosher :mosher

I just kind of threw on a song that was long enough for the video :D

Congrats on your First Bastard :rock Many Many more to bend :D:D

Nice job Zach no worries on the vid you can just bend one again!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan