50lb York Blob 500$+ With 4+ Days Left

menace3000

From: http://offer.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...em=290198278732 (top of page)

eBay has changed how bid history information is displayed for higher-priced items. To help keep the eBay community safe, enhance bidder privacy, and protect our members from fraudulent emails, only you and the seller of the item can view your User ID in bid history. Other members will see anonymous names, such as x***y

very expensive... and with shipping to the uk this would be unreal.

Watching it...but won't be bidding! :laugh

I am glad I have one. I wish I would have bought more of them when I had the chance. I would be cashing in right now. I am glad I have an inch too. They have seem to not be for sale any more.

Almost makes me want to sell mine. That is just plain stupid.

Yeah, me too... Almost.

If I had anything bigger than a 40, I'd post it on ebay right now, cash in, and rebuy later. These prices won't hold. $10/lb for a piece of cast iron makes no sense.

makes me wish I bought that 300 dollar number side not too long ago :laugh

makes me wish I bought that 300 dollar number side not too long ago :laugh

Amen.

insanity.

If I were GordonV I would cast another batch of Blob50s and sell them on e-bay.

What's a wind up? Is that when you have a buddy keep bidding on it to drive the price up?

What's a wind up? Is that when you have a buddy keep bidding on it to drive the price up?

Yup, pretty much at least I'm pretty sure that's what David was referring to, i know that's what i was talking about

Edited by vikingsrule92

Bottom line,That price is freakin rediculous. The bidders are out of there skull man, :whacked .IMO anyway.

Bottom line,That price is freakin rediculous. The bidders are out of there skull man, :whacked .IMO anyway.

Given the fact that all bidders have the same nonsensical naming convention, and are bidding in a very uncharacteristic way, this seems like it is not legit.

That is completley obserd!!!

Wind up means jape or prank; it means (iI assume) David thinks the whole thing has been fabricated to create controversy in forums like this.

What I'm saying is that with the similar ebay usernames (check the bidding history) and the zero feedbacks I somewhat doubt that will get paid for.

Jedd,

When someone bids an item up for a friend, or even the person does it themselves with another username, this practice is called Shill bidding.

David

Doc could have been rich with that load he had there for a while! Crazy days!

the stars in the middle of the ebay names is a new thing that ebay has been doing so that you cannot see their actual id, but just their feedback rating. so you arent seeing their actual id, and so teh names could all be different. if people dont understand what im saying, if you try to click on their name, the bidders, nothing happens, whereas normally it would go to a page about them.

yea the price is crazy

I want a 100# side BLOB. But I won't pay that much for it. This is cheating and using people's wants and needs. And people do pay for it :blink