Beefbuilder Of Coc?

TravisRush

I think BB grippers are slightly higher quality with a little better knurling, but either one is a good choice. They're both very high quality grippers, although the SA is a little tougher on average from what I hear, about a 1.7ish I think (correct me if I'm wrong)

My SA is barely at #1 level.

My super advance is also around the strength of my #1. If your looking to go from the #1-#2 then go with either a BeefBuilder Master, RB160, or a CoC 1.5.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=11754&st=60

scroll down till you see StalwartSentinel's post, all grippers vary but this is a general gripper ranking.

If your talking about quality though, personally I'd go with RB grippers, thats just my opinnion.

neno

Edited by neno

Really? Hmm then I was wrong, I've never tried one I was going by word of mouth.

Go with either the 1.5, Master or RB160, as previously stated. I'd say probably 1.5 if you're trying to bridge the gap between #1 and #2, because the other 2 are a lot closer to the #2 than the #1.

My RB160 is harder than IM2, it's the hardest gripper I've closed.

My super advance is also around the strength of my #1. If your looking to go from the #1-#2 then go with either a BeefBuilder Master, RB160, or a CoC 1.5.

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=11754&st=60

scroll down till you see StalwartSentinel's post, all grippers vary but this is a general gripper ranking.

If your talking about quality though, personally I'd go with RB grippers, thats just my opinnion.

neno

If you compare CoC's, BB's and RB's, it is the RB's that vary the most. They also loose more of their strength over time than CoC's or BB's. This is not just my personal opinion, we have calibration data here in Finland to support this. RB's have a good knurling though and some people think that they are the best looking ones, but strength wise you need more good luck than with CoC's or BB's, if you are looking for a gripper to bridge the gap. Some RB160's have been measured here to be harder than average #2's. There are other examples of the RB's variations and overlapping. But in any case, no matter what brand you chooce to go with, it isn't always that easy to find one of desired strength. It is the nature of the grippers and we just have to live with that. BB's are my personal favourites, true workhorse-grippers. Best quality if you ask me. I'm not saying RB's are crap. They have their advantages as well, better knurling than on the CoC's for example.

Edited by Teemu I

My BBSA and IM 1.5 are so close that I cannot tell them apart. I like to get several things at once, so as to save on postage per item. So..if there's something else you want from IM, consider a 1.5.

If you want a BBM (always somewhat easier than a #2, FME with quite a few of them both) or have something else you want as well, I suggest getting a BBSA and BBM.

Frankly with the prices of BB's down to $19.95 I'd just go with the BBSA and BBM as both should be useful in your journey to the #2. http://www.wwfitness.com/handgrippers.html

// neilkaz //

Edited by neilkaz