New Beefbuilders

MIKE HALEY RILEY CLOE

I just saw on the Weight Lifters Warehouse site, under the gripper section, that they have a nice scrolling ad for the handgrippers. Custom mounting depths ect. I know they have had them for a while, but its a good description for those interested. Mike

I would have thought they would be cheaper on the site but they sell them even more expensive than Warren directly at 39.99$....meh

would have definitely got a few if they were only 20-25...

I would have thought they would be cheaper on the site but they sell them even more expensive than Warren directly at 39.99$....meh

would have definitely got a few if they were only 20-25...

They're not more expensive, Warren charges the same price ($39.99) for custom grippers. You can't expect customs to be the same price as regulars, it's illogical.

If you want to save 20$ just mod them yourself. Its extremely easy to do with those grippers.

Well yeah for the mounting, for $10 you can just send it to Aaron and he'll adjustable mount it for you so you have an adjustable instead of one custom setting. But I'm pretty sure you can't adjust the handle spread without pretty good equipment, or can you?

is it logical to you that the price of the gripper suddenly doubles with some minor adjustments? 25-30$ would have been much more reasonable imho.

This sort of post really annoys me. We KNOW that hardcore grippers like RB, CoC and BB grippers do not sell in huge numbers yet you expect a custom adjusted gripper to cost just $5.00 more than a standard one. Would you adjust a gripper for £2.50 or your local equivalent?? Perhaps they ought to be giving grippers away free to keep some people happy??

This sort of post really annoys me. We KNOW that hardcore grippers like RB, CoC and BB grippers do not sell in huge numbers yet you expect a custom adjusted gripper to cost just $5.00 more than a standard one. Would you adjust a gripper for £2.50 or your local equivalent?? Perhaps they ought to be giving grippers away free to keep some people happy??

I agree with Mobster on this one, the customization takes a lot more work, so it has to cost a lot more. You can't possibly expect them to cost $5 more.

Even at 40 bucks, there is nothing else in my house at that price point that has brought me near as much enjoyment. Oh yeah...and I get strong hands too; nice.

Even at 40 bucks, there is nothing else in my house at that price point that has brought me near as much enjoyment. Oh yeah...and I get strong hands too; nice.

Haha good point Josh, that's usually how I justify my MASSIVE amount of money spent on grip equipment. ;)

The fact that these grippers are not mainstream is not my concern. Perhaps the companies need to make better efforts to market these tools to the mainstream athletes.

25-50% increase over the base price is chump change to you guys? I dont see the justification for 100% increase for relatively minor adjustments. Additionally lower prices would increase the volume through pure economics..at 25-30$ i was thinking of getting 2-3 grippers...at 40$ i am not likely to get even 1..

I was thinking of getting various Super Elite grippers to see which one is most appropriate for my level.

You guys are entitled to your opinions so I will leave it at that.