Grade 5 Bolt Bend !

crobb1320

Hey guys,I got the 6" g5 on video,Had to do 2 in row,the first one I completely covered up the 2" mark on the tape measure :angry: ,it figures since that bolt melted,the second is the vid and it went down ok,just not as quick as the fist one. If you see anything that could use improvement(besides getting down to low)let me know.

Charlie, you need to be bending some G8's bro!! You made that look like a warm up!! Sweet bend man!! :rock :rock :rock

Very nice :rock

Bend looks good!!!! I don't think you went down too far.

Nice Job Charlie you did smoke that G5 and it is time to try a G8 for sure!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Sweet bend man! :rock

Charlie

The bending level was fine its only if the hands dip below waste level and you were a ways off that.

Nice one for the collection but way to easy for you now get a bit of adrenalin going and go kill a g8.

Nice bending. Besides drag racing, that's the first video of yours I've seen.

Thanks a bunch guy's.I do have a g8@6" to try,but I think I will go for the 5.5" g5 first.If that goes I would also like to try the 5" g5 and see how that goes.I hear the g8 is very springy and is probally going to be a heck of a battle. :unsure

Nice bend and I like your technique, Charlie. You'll be killing g8's soon as this just look like a warm up bend.

I think you can definitely take down a 5.5" G5 AT LEAST!!! The G8's pretty tough, about the same level as the 5" G5 I'd say. I got them both in the same day and I think if you can get one you can get the other.

Derek, you are too strong to be allowed an opinion. I can quite easily destroy a 5" G5, but still have yet to do a G8 in a single session.

Derek, you are too strong to be allowed an opinion. I can quite easily destroy a 5" G5, but still have yet to do a G8 in a single session.

Haha sorry, I guess it varies in terms of your personal strong areas, because for me the 5" G5 was a little harder.