Arm Measurement

GarytheDino

49.5cm.......... :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow :bow

i've checked mine in the past at around 22inch but i have'nt kept up on the tricep workout and i'm also 6ft 7in tall. I still bench and do close grip bench but not full out like i train my arms

I wish I could shrink mine a couple more inches and gain another 15% in strenght just to really make guys with big arms give me that funny look when I do something they can't.

I wish I could shrink mine a couple more inches and gain another 15% in strenght just to really make guys with big arms give me that funny look when I do something they can't.

I'm right there with you Stew. Seems to strike alot of guys funny though, cause I get alot of ribbing about that.

- Aaron

I don't need to shrink mine any - but stronger would sure be nice!

I enjoy that myself, it's fun to be stronger (at least grip-wise) than you look. I've actually gotten a few angry and/or shocked reactions.

If I lift super-hard for a year or two, maybe I'll approach 14-15 inches.

Nice, post, Mike. Ditto that!

Dave...

I havent trained arms specifically in about 2 years, and mine are right about 18'' cold. I'm gonna start back into lifting soon, so they should increase a good bit. :D

I havent trained arms specifically in about 2 years, and mine are right about 18'' cold. I'm gonna start back into lifting soon, so they should increase a good bit. :D
you got to remember though that 2 thirds arm size is triceps

you got to remember though that 2 thirds arm size is triceps

Yeah, most people don't realize that. They hammer their biceps into submission and never focus on the tri's. I have pretty good horseshoes back there now, but when I get back in the gym full time, my shirt sleeves will be tight(er) in no time!