Huge Pr! Grand Bastard Went Down! Video!

foxyj75

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :rock :rock :rock I have rested up for the last week, preparing to bend this sucker. The last time I tried, I was worn out from my show, and ran out of juice at 90 degrees. Not this time!!! Got it alot quicker than I expected too. :D Now on to the Mag.............. :rock Later guys!! :cool :cool :cool Check out the video below!

Grand Bastard Bend! Woo Hoo!

God Bless,

Jeremiah<><

WOOOO HOOOOO!!!! :rock :rock :rock I have rested up for the last week, preparing to bend this sucker. The last time I tried, I was worn out from my show, and ran out of juice at 90 degrees. Not this time!!! Got it alot quicker than I expected too. :D Now on to the Mag.............. :rock Later guys!! :cool :cool :cool Check out the video below!

Grand Bastard Bend! Woo Hoo!

God Bless,

Jeremiah<><

Man!!! That was awesome! What an intense video! Thanks for sharing bro, inspiring! And congrats!

Oh yes, the long, hard road to the Grand Bastard. How many weeks did it take you? :dry

Congratulations, Foxman! I suspect you'll be busting your way into the Top 20 lists in no time at all. :rock

I knew you could do it :rock

Jeremiah

That a great video thanks 4 that from the initial all wrists kink to the intensity congrats a great bend to add to your collection you have all the right ingredeants to go all the way matey.

Looking strong :rock

Amazing Jeremiah, just amazing :rock :rock :rock

We've created a monster! Congratulations!

Jeremiah, you have amazing talent. :rock :rock :rock

Will FBBC need to make harder stock for you one day?

Thanks guys!! :D I truly appreciate all the encouragement and support!! As you could hear, my daughter was less than enthused about the noises daddy was making!! lol! This was filmed at like 11:30 at night, so my neighbors probably think I'm crazy!!! :D Anyway, thanks alot everone!! Later!

Superb bend and tremendous wrist strength to get the initial kink like that.

I predict you'll make it into the top 20 lists, soon. .. neilkaz ..

Kinked it DU :blink that's crazy. Now tend to your baby or she's gonna grow up with a steel fobia :laugh Imagine growing up in a house where steel tries to kill dad all the time :D

Seriously you're doing great man. Keep it up and you'll be doing some truly awsome bends in the very near future

I agree with Eric, how long did this long hard road take you? A month maybe ;)

Great bend Jeremiah, you'll be cracking the Top 20 lists in no time and you've only been at this a short time, that's just insane!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement!! :rock I credit my quick progression to the Lord, not myself. :D I truly appreciate the comments and support!!

Hey Derek, race to the mag now??? You're progressing fast too buddy, I know you have it in ya!!!! :rock

Nice work Jeremiah you I don't blame your daughter I got a little scared to :blink .

Thanks everyone for the kind words and encouragement!! :rock I credit my quick progression to the Lord, not myself. :D I truly appreciate the comments and support!!

Hey Derek, race to the mag now??? You're progressing fast too buddy, I know you have it in ya!!!! :rock

I'm not even sure if I have a grand in me and you want to race to a Mag!?!?! You're crazy man .... but I'm in :D;)

I'm not even sure if I have a grand in me and you want to race to a Mag!?!?! You're crazy man .... but I'm in :D;)

Crazy like a "Fox"!!!! LOL! :D I know you got it in you Derek! :rock

Nice work Jeremiah you I don't blame your daughter I got a little scared to :blink .

Stew, I guess I really "get into" my work!! I think it helps to get the adrenaline flowin'!! Thanks for the comment buddy! :D

Crazy like a "Fox"!!!! LOL! :D I know you got it in you Derek! :rock

Hahaha :D To beat you? I don't think so you're on fire buddy there's no stopping you ...... but I'll try :D

Great Job Jeremiah you have a great gift of strength and you used it well it will be exciting to see how strong you will become in time keep up your training and great work!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Really great bend Fox.I really enjoyed that vid,Awesome power you got there.Keep it up bro. :rock