Bent 6 Inch Red Tonight

AdamTGlass

Tonight all i wanted to do was test a few things, i was beat from driving 350 miles for work

I am loading the videos on Youtube right now. Its 2100 here on 7 Jan 08, so they should be up with in the hour.

Three new vids are going up, a 6" red DO, a Gr 8 DU, which is not my best ever but i am getting a lot fast DU, and card tearing. I am not a very good card ripper, but i am improving....Did yo uguys see the video Eaton put up where he rips a deck in half in about 1 second? He makes it look comical

www.youtube.com/adamtglass2007

www.adamtglass.blogspot.com

rock on brothers! :rock

Nice Job 6" red is a beasty of a bend!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Nice job,strong looking bend. :rock

The G8 DU is a great bend, and also that 6" red was wicked. You should try that 5,5" and when you've gotten to the point where your pinkies meet switch to the "hybrid" position with one hand grasping the bar and the other open like the chrush down movement. And get it as far as you can that was and then just switch to chrushdown and you should own that 5,5"er.

Keep melting that steel! :rock

Thanks Booyah!, your DU is freaking amazing dude. I have been watching the vids on youtube, inspiring stuff there!