Functional Scrolling And Kinked Barbell

timiacobucci

Well I gotta work this week then I'm leaving on vacation so I won't be back here for a little bit. I wanted to leave you with some personal weirdo stuff.

This junction on the exhaust of my car keeps blowing off and I really needed to go to the grocery store to get some toilet paper and food. If you have ever tried to drive a straight piped big block with no exhaust through a residential neighborhood in the middle of night let me tell you, you don't want to. So everything is closed and I don't have a welder. The exhaust clamps are not doing their job and holding the inner piece in place but they are clamped onto the outer pipes very hard. What is the solution? Scroll them together of course.

Picture

Now this is not permanent and it is nothing crucial it will only make my car REALLY loud if it breaks so don't anyone get your panties in a knot about it. But I guarantee it ain't gonna come off again now until I get it fixed right.

Secondly I remembered to get a picture of my kinked barbell now that I've got a camera.

Both ends are touching the wall so the distance in the middle is all bend. Some cats in there for scale.

Picture 1 and 2

In case you didn't see my old post, this was the unintentional result of an accident during a power clean. But I have finished every bar I have started and before I am through with this whole Bending Thing I swear that barbell is going to be in a big F*ing U.

Wow dude nice bend! Reminds me of when Eric bent some hex to make an allen wrench :D

As for the barbell, I've always wondered what a bent Barbell would compare to and what it would look like bent, NOW SHOW ME!!! :D;):rock