Anybody Ever See That Guy That Eats Metal?

Tim71

While going through the Guiness museum in Gatlinburg TN, I saw a vid of a guy whom I'd heard of before who'd eaten bicycles, airplanes and a ton (literally) of other insane stuff. Showed him taking bites of things you couldn't immagine. Showed his teeth and they were the weirdest, most disgusting thing you'd ever seen.

Now this guy doesn't do this from a "feats of strength" perspective, and really he's probably totally off in the head, but I couldn't help but immagine if we would try some nails and such.

He'd slaughter the biting the nail in half record no doubt. He could probably bite a bastard in two; wouldn't suprise me.

If you ever get a chance to see a vid of him it's unbelievable. Yet you can tell by the pics of his teeth and mouth that the guy is legit.

Later,

Tim

Yeah I've seen him before on Ripley's Believe it or Not. It's pretty insane this guy's like a human Tiger Shark. His throat and stomach must be like stone to be able to take all of that and not die.

Maybe Gazza can eat a shiny bastard? :shifty:yikes:upsidedwn

Yeah I've also seen this guy. I remember him telling how it was to go to the bathroom *kluck* *kluck* *kluck* as the pieces fell in to the toilet.

From the videos I've seen it doesn't look like he's enjoying it. More like he's in pain and sweeting.

Maybe this guy lost a big bet :D

It seems like it was about a decade or two ago that I saw him on TV eating a bicycle for lunch.

Have ya'll seen that guy that swallows light bulbs, gold fish and the like, and then regurgitates any individual object of his choice on command?

I did see his show on ripley too wack!!!

Brendan

Used to people who ate stuff like that were commited. I did see him biting off a piece of wood so evidently his teeth aren't useless. Yeah I saw him cutting up stuff with tin snips but judging by the looks of his teeth he chews some of it.

Eric, I did see that guy who could swallow a lock and key and open it in his stomach. I remember seeing a story about him and he used to steel stuff like that when he was younger because he was so poor. Medically amazing how he does it and they even show slow motion when the light bulb is going down the old pipe. He always smacks his chest first so I wonder what that's about.

Tim

Used to people who ate stuff like that were commited. I did see him biting off a piece of wood so evidently his teeth aren't useless. Yeah I saw him cutting up stuff with tin snips but judging by the looks of his teeth he chews some of it.

Eric, I did see that guy who could swallow a lock and key and open it in his stomach. I remember seeing a story about him and he used to steel stuff like that when he was younger because he was so poor. Medically amazing how he does it and they even show slow motion when the light bulb is going down the old pipe. He always smacks his chest first so I wonder what that's about.

Tim

It's that it doesn't go into his gut per se but he has a gullet (like birds). Hence the abilty to bring it back up. The other guy is now dead.