Please Help Me Figure Out A Workout Schedule

JKoch

Here's what I'm trying to do:

Table time once a week, Friday or Saturday.

Bench twice a week, now I'm doing Sunday and Thursday. I don't do a lot of assistance stuff, so I have the time to add other things in on these days.

Squat/lower body once a week. I usually do squats and then some assistance work for my lower back.

I do an armwrestling workout on tuesday. I do curls (hammer and ez-bar or a thick dumbell), wrist curls, levering, and pulling against bands. This workout takes too long, so I was thinking about moving the curls to a different day, but I'm not sure where to fit it in.

I also want to do grippers, pinch gripping, and Rolling Thunder, but I haven't been doing as much of those as I'd like to lately, because I'm not sure where to fit them in.

Am I trying to do too much? I'm open to any ideas. The only thing I can't change is that table time will always be Friday or Saturday.

Thanks,

John

If when you are pulling on the bands you attach the Rolling Thunder handle you can work you wrist at the same time. Also if the bands wrap over the top of your hand you will work the levering at the same time.

This might save you some time.

Edited by bob brown

i would think your overtraining on bench and you didnt list a back day. I would think you would be better off doing some kind of shoulder workout instead of the second bench day

Edited by Robert Bishop

I'm 31 years old.

I forgot to mention lats and upper back. That's another thing that I try to throw in whenever I can, usually pullups or dumbell rows.

My arm day is taking about an hour and a half, which I think is too long.

I'll consider dropping the second bench day, but I'm not sure yet, since getting my raw banch back to a respectable level is one of my goals for this year.

Thanks for the advice guys!

the back day being a pulling day i would think you could add some things to that day like using the bands or your grip stuff. I always train back after three or four days rest from arms and i even tried doing hamer curls after back but i didnt like it and dropped it

Edited by Robert Bishop