Tried A Red Nail In Just Ironmind Wraps

TKtheGreek

Strong bend man. Obviously you know what you are doing to be killing reds like that but there is one thing I feel like I should say. Look at the vid right around 1:46, you open your other hand to start the crush and your pinky slides in between. I couldn't help but think if you slipped a little in those slippery pads crushing with that much force you could probably break your finger. Again you obviously know what you are doing and it was an awsome bend, it would just be a silly way to get hurt is all.

Well done on slaying the Red nail.

On your 1st hit your wrist deflects a little and you have to attack again not good you can break something doing that trust me ive been there do alot more isos with straight pieces just easing into the stock for a few secs then really push for as long as you can take a breather then hit it again over time this will let you just pin the bar on the start then bend it with more power/strength rather than a mixture of strength and momentum when you attack something with momentum thats when the force produced is higher than your strength and injuries occur more often at this time.

Well done. Go call IM for your cert :rock

Great work :rock

thanks for th ekind words guys, i signed up to cert and hopefully it wil all get arranged soon, i hope i dont choke! thanks for the advice gazza im defently going to adjust my approach to fit what you said.

Nice Bend TKtheGreek!!! You make it look easy :rock

3 guys at the same time to cert on the red. And several are very close and should get it soon. I wonder what Ironmind is thinking :D

And by the way, you won't choke! I wish you all the best with the cert if you wish me the same :D

3 guys at the same time to cert on the red. And several are very close and should get it soon. I wonder what Ironmind is thinking :D

And by the way, you won't choke! I wish you all the best with the cert if you wish me the same :D

NO WAY I HOPE U CRASH AND BURN, haha just kidding :tongue , were all gonna dominate that thing go get um fellas

NO WAY I HOPE U CRASH AND BURN, haha just kidding :tongue , were all gonna dominate that thing go get um fellas

Yeah me to I just wished you luck to act nice ;) I actually hate your guts :laugh ... No, but what are your other bending PRs and such, like using leather.

Yeah me to I just wished you luck to act nice ;) I actually hate your guts :laugh ... No, but what are your other bending PRs and such, like using leather.

umm, i havent bought anything but ironmind red nails. but i bent one of those at 5 inches in leather, that was a while ago, i might hav eto buy some fbb stuff to see where i am

a 5" red is incredible nomatter what wraps you use. Just focos on your cert for now and after you're done with that you should deninetly get some FBBC stuff and do some serious damage. As for the cert I would recomend using every trick in the book just to be sure to get it nomatter your current form for the day. Set your meeting up in a gym or some place where you can so some squats before the bend as theese really bost up your strength in your entire body. And that with some extra adrinaline would ensure you get it. Just go as hard as you can for the bend. And remember there are 3 nails and therefore 3 attempts, if you miss the first don't be discouraged just rest up and get rid of any "head ghoasts" and nail the second one.

Allthough I'm sure you don't need any help, I'm just acting nice :D

Nice job!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Nice work slaying the Red,you will hit some major bends in leather for sure. :rock

As David said said. just focus on the cert. But I can't say that I am not amazed by the 5" red :rock

As David said said. just focus on the cert. But I can't say that I am not amazed by the 5" red :rock

thanks, the ironmind wraps really hurt me since i guess i have baby hands that hurt when i bend in ironminds haha, im gonna try and get a 5 inch red or bastard on tape sometime in the future when i get around to ordering something. I only have two reds left and im gonna use themt o prepare for my cert. Personally bending a 7 inch red in the ironminds was mucgh harder than the 5 in red in the leather, if i remmbber correctly i think it took me like 7-8 mins but i wasnt nearly as strong then

hell of a bend! :D

In my experience with bending the red in ironmind pads the most painful part is just getting the initial kink started. Getting my hands just right on the nail and exploding into it took me quite a while. It's not so bad once you get it moving though.