Im Purchases Help

TravisRush

My girlfriend got me a gift certificate for IM and I have $40 after my setting aside for the RT. I was thinking either two CoC grippers or two IMTUG's...and I'm not sure what sizes I would get for either...not sure of my strength. I made a hub tool and thought that the grippers and tugs were all I needed. I have a Super Gripper though.......any help?

If I didn't have any grippers, wanted to increase grip strength, am already getting an RT and had $40, I think I might get the #1 and #2 :)

I agree with Malachi. If you don't have any grippers then a #1 and #2 should give you a great start. I started with just a #2 and it was bit much. It really would have been nice to have an easier gripper for the 6 months I struggled with the #2.

GRIPPERS! The #1 and #2 is the best $40 you will ever spend. Don't even think about tugs until you get those two grippers!

I would first advise trying to see what is the maximum setting that you can do on your Super Gripper. For example, I'm very close to closing my #1.5 and I can barely do settings 1 and 10 for 1 rep, which is supposed to be 161.71. I'm not sure how much correlation there is between closing Super Gripper and COC, but maybe other people know. So if you can easily do setting 1 and 10 then you might get #1.5 and #2. If it's hard, then you might get #1 and #1.5 instead. If you only get #1 and #2 then the difference between them will be too much, I think. Although maybe you can substitute using Super Gripper for #1.5. Either way, good luck with your grip strength and I'll see you on the #4 list :)

I would first advise trying to see what is the maximum setting that you can do on your Super Gripper. For example, I'm very close to closing my #1.5 and I can barely do settings 1 and 10 for 1 rep, which is supposed to be 161.71. I'm not sure how much correlation there is between closing Super Gripper and COC, but maybe other people know. So if you can easily do setting 1 and 10 then you might get #1.5 and #2. If it's hard, then you might get #1 and #1.5 instead. If you only get #1 and #2 then the difference between them will be too much, I think. Although maybe you can substitute using Super Gripper for #1.5. Either way, good luck with your grip strength and I'll see you on the #4 list :)

Actually, it's hard for alot of people to see at first but the gap from 1-2 isn't big at all. Most people come into grip with either a #1 close or they can rep the Trainer so a #2 feels like a monster. All one needs to do is train, usually within 1 day to 3 months the #2 falls. I've seen it a bunch of times :)

Good luck with the new stuff Travis!!! Let us now what you pull :rock :rock :rock :rock

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

I will definitely do that! Can't wait to get away from those plastic -good-for-nothing ones I have. It's shipping on the 2nd so should be about a week :(