Great Khali

Pancake Sprawl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DliFFqy6ULc

i saw this clip of him crushing some fruit and i was just amazed at how huge this guy's hands are. i mean, granted, he is 7'4 and 420lbs but his hands look so much bigger than most big guys, except maybe Andre the Giant. i know it has to do with his acromegaly disease or whatever but do you think that guy could crush some of the hardest grippers out there just due to his gigantic hand?

He would probably have trouble closing them because his hands are so big. They may not even fit in his hands :) Besides, 420lbs of muscle can do quite abit ;)

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

He would probably have trouble closing them because his hands are so big. They may not even fit in his hands :) Besides, 420lbs of muscle can do quite abit ;)

yeah, i was in complete awe of how huge his hands were. i was like "wow!" the way he palms that cantelope like it's an apple was pretty amazing, and if he really crushed those melons without tampering, that is pretty amazing imo.

He looks a lot like Jaws from 007 :D

But pretty huge guy indeed ;)

He looks a lot like Jaws from 007 :D

Just a note :) I think Jaws was only 7'-7'1", Khali would make him look short not to mention scrawny :D Dalip is just a truly massive guy.

Edited by MalachiMcMullen

this guy sounds like he has some brain problem also-seems a little slow- and I'm pretty sure that watermelon was tampered with seeing as how its the wwe :dry

Anyways "Living person with the largest hands Hussain Bisad (Somalia), who resides in the UK, has hands measuring 10.59 in. (26.9 cm) from the wrist to the tip of his middle finger." Wonder if he could do well also with his giant hands.

Edit-well seems that the world tallest man has larger hands actually-12+ inches- and is 8'5

Edited by shizen

giant hands are not an advantage with grippers so no, no one with even close to that big of hands could do well with grippers because they wouldn't fit in their hands.

Pinch and thickbar might be a different story, but it's unimportant since these people will never be interested in our sport of grip.

giant hands are not an advantage with grippers so no, no one with even close to that big of hands could do well with grippers because they wouldn't fit in their hands.

Pinch and thickbar might be a different story, but it's unimportant since these people will never be interested in our sport of grip.

You never know, if any of these guys were introduced to gripping, they might have liked it.

You never know, if any of these guys were introduced to gripping, they might have liked it.

Yeah that may be true, but I don't think they ever will be and I think Khali is much happier fake wrestling for WWE and making tons of money. I don't think he'll ever transfer over to a non money making sport, but that's just my opinion.

he could always take it up as a hobby, and he could use it to become stronger that would help with wrestling

I can almost garauntee that if Khali tried most grip feats he would do them with ease. He could almost certainly hook grip the Inch if he could get his palm between the globes, he would dominate in the axle because again he could hook grip the bar if he wanted, he would dominate in pinch simply because of the contact patch his huge hands have, if he tried the blob he could probably get his thumb past the center of the blob let alone his fingers. He would perform stuff like that if he tried them I'm positive, he would get bored and go onto something else.