46k Bottom Up

GarytheDino

Looked pretty easy yet again Gary!!!

You should have seen "Cyborg" Jason Lawson swing clean, stand there holding it steady (one handed), and THEN press bottoms up (for two reps) a 115lb(52.28 kilo) kettlebell. This was his first trial day and an imposing picture of this feat now hangs in our facility. I saw a number of very strong guys fail at 88 lb. (40 kilo) in this manner. He is one of the crew here nearly ready to CCS a #3 ( there are 4 guys here that are getting real close) RS

You should have seen "Cyborg" Jason Lawson swing clean, stand there holding it steady (one handed), and THEN press bottoms up (for two reps) a 115lb(52.28 kilo) kettlebell. This was his first trial day and an imposing picture of this feat now hangs in our facility. I saw a number of very strong guys fail at 88 lb. (40 kilo) in this manner. He is one of the crew here nearly ready to CCS a #3 ( there are 4 guys here that are getting real close) RS

I heard about that guy doing that at your place. 115 is a big bell to bottoms up. I have done an 88 but I think that is about limit for me right now.

You have been doing good the the KBs Gary. Keep it up!

Edited by nickr104