Eagle Catcher

MRabich

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

Cheap. Anyone here uses this tool? Do you like it? If those springs are heavy duty (not sure if they are from the picture) this will be a very painful thing to use. This tool has been around for a while, but very few posts and none of them are detailed about this tool.

Looks like a good way to hurt yourself! JK! :D I dunno, for 9 bucks, it has to be pretty cheaply made. There's just something about cheap chromed steel under tension and attached to my hand that gives me the willies. :blink Now, I'm not knocking the design in general; it looks like it could be pretty effective IF there is a name-brand model that might be built a little better(with maybe something to go around the finger loops on the spring to keep em' from cutting into your digits!), and came from a reputable company. Just a thought! :D

Upon further look the springs look puny. I guess you can make stronger springs, and attach loops to make it less painful. I don't own a Titans telegraph but it seems like it serves similar purpose?

The springs 'ain't puny and it's sorta ok for individual finger work... but you have to be a little inventive! The thumb spring is a lot stronger than the finger springs, haven't calibrated them but that girl on the package shouldn't be smiling! They do dig in a tad!

Edited by Autolupus

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...rksid=p3907.m29

Cheap. Anyone here uses this tool? Do you like it? If those springs are heavy duty (not sure if they are from the picture) this will be a very painful thing to use. This tool has been around for a while, but very few posts and none of them are detailed about this tool.

I have one its pretty neat just use a glove that way you dont hurt your hand