Got A Pr Bend Tonite.

crobb1320

Hi guy's,thought it would never happen,Got the g5 tonite,It's been slow progress but it finally went down. :D

http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?autocom...si&img=6673

Great Job Charlie it has been concoured!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Charlie,

Great job on a milestone bend! I was like you, I thought the G5 would never come for me. Before you know it you get it.

What brand was it? Some are ridiculously hard and some brands can actually help to pave the way to the G8.

Congrats again!

Tim

Congrats Charlie!!! Those G5's are tough litter buggers :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Charlie,

Great job on a milestone bend! I was like you, I thought the G5 would never come for me. Before you know it you get it.

What brand was it? Some are ridiculously hard and some brands can actually help to pave the way to the G8.

Congrats again!

Tim

Tim it was a fnl/ty from FBBC,I also got some jh's,I don't know if one is easier or not,but before tonite my kink efforts were the same result on either bolt.

Great bend Charlie!! The first G5 always seems to be a tough one anf then PRs fall like dominoes.

The FNLTYs are a lot easier than the JHs, JH is one of the harder brands of G5s and are very springy. They cal a lot higher, not sure how much though. i think it's like 40 lbs but maybe Tim can correct me on this.

Nice bend!!!! :D Yeah, those JH G5's cal'ed at like 400lbs. i think. Kind of a blackish/greenish color. VERY tough G5!!! Awesome work!!

Nice payoff to all your hard work Charlie! :rock:rock

Thanks ton's guys,gonna try some more in a few days,Maybe some reverse too. :cool

Great bend Charlie!! The first G5 always seems to be a tough one anf then PRs fall like dominoes.

The FNLTYs are a lot easier than the JHs, JH is one of the harder brands of G5s and are very springy. They cal a lot higher, not sure how much though. i think it's like 40 lbs but maybe Tim can correct me on this.

The JH's I have are silver just like a regular bolt,Are they the same as the black and green????? also got some g5 Triangle bolts.