Slim Wantabe

stew2

This is my far from the same attempt. It's a 1"x1/2" x4' hr I think him and Eric do theirs at 3' just insane I didn't think I was ever going to get the ends offset and crossed the U was pretty easy the rest was unbelievably hard for me anyways.flat bar fish

You two are going to be the death of me yet :D . Now I have to cross the ends on mine!

WOW!!! Outstanding Stew :rock

Awesome bending, Stew!

And don't even tell me you only started training this last week. :D

Thanks guys! No Eric it's been longer than that thats my 3rd long bar I've done but I've watched Nick alot and alot of videos of Dennis, Eric and I've watched one of slim doing that stock about a 100 times I've always wanted to try some since seeing it just hope some day I can hit that 3' pc.By the way I used more than a thin towel spun around it for wraps I'm a wimp.

Nice Job Stew!! :rock I'll bet that stuff DOES NOT want to bend on an angle!!! :D Super Fish!! <><

Super-nice bend! In the Slim DVD, is that 1/2 inch thick that Slim is bending? Looks like a 3 footer and if it's 1/2 by 1 inch then he really kills an awesome piece of steel.

Tim

Thanks guys! yeah it's 1/2x1" at 3' that just makes me gringe after knowing what it took for this I've got a ways to go!