San Diego Grip Contest

Blackdog

Does anyone know of a San Diego Grip contest? If so, when and where? Is there some gym around that holds that kind of thing annually?

Thanks

Two hour drive to your north in Chatworth,Ca. Kevin Meskew holds at least two grip contests a year at his gym The Power Palace.

Don't know of any in the S.D.area.

Edited by Steve B.

I dont know of any in SD, but I'm having one here in Tucson in Feb. Its not really that far, 5-6 hrs. In fact one of my coworkers commutes there to SD almost every weekend from here.

- Aaron

Two hour drive to your north in Chatworth,Ca. Kevin Meskew holds at least two grip contests a year at his gym The Power Palace.

Don't know of any in the S.D.area.

Yeah the last one was held Dec.1 the next one should be around June I would would also recommend

the one in Tucson in Feb. this is the best way to get adivce on any the lifts. Plus just to meet some on the members here

I've been to 4 or 5 contest and had a great time at all of them.