Last 3 Fingers: 50 Lb. York Blob & 52.5 Hex Dls

odin

50 lb. York Blob DL (last 3 fingers):

I did

while messing around before the medley at Gripmas, but didn't get a video until now. I think it may end up being a more reliable way to pinch it in the long run.

52.5 Hex DL (last 3 fingers):

I'm not sure about the dimensions of the

(Doc has or had its twin, he may know). It is easier for me to DL it this way because it is too big for my hand, even though my
seems to be my strongest. I ripped and badly bruised my thumb on it a couple weeks before Gripmas. At one time it seemed undoable for me, but I kept working on it.

Thanks to John Eaton for the inspiration, he's encouraged me a lot. :rock

Could full body workouts be next for me? :D

The lift is impressive but doing it under a spotlight adds a touch of the theatric as well! Nice job Bob!

Great lift Bob!! Just out of curiousity, have you tried the blob with added weight? If so how much can you lift?

I have not seen many people complete lifts with block weights over half 100's. Good job.

get me the slope measurements and I will get you up on the records list.

Skinny Power!

Awesome job, Bob!

:rock now that's pinching :rock

Nice pinching Bob! Wish I had some toys like that to play with.

Great work Bob :rock Now you need to get that left up as well :D

Nice Bob!!! Great pinch lifting!! :rock

I thought I read recently that your blobbing wasn't going so well? Looks like you fixed that problem!! Great job Bob.

Thanks for all your replies everyone! If I haven't replied to you specifically and/or you want to chat more, feel free to PM me.

I have not seen many people complete lifts with block weights over half 100's. Good job.

get me the slope measurements and I will get you up on the records list.

5 and 3/4 inches Jedd (1 & 1/4 x 2= 2 & 1/2 + 3 & 1/4) , thanks brother

The lift is impressive but doing it under a spotlight adds a touch of the theatric as well! Nice job Bob!

Haha, thanks Chris, Just training at night outside, try to video most things that might be noteworthy for me. Guess I should add music so they don't look like surveillance videos.

Great lift Bob!! Just out of curiousity, have you tried the blob with added weight? If so how much can you lift?

I've gotten 2 and 1/2 to full DL and 5 lbs. extra to about knee height, not at Acorn's level.

Skinny Power!

Awesome job, Bob!

Thanks Eric, I may be the lightest, skinniest and weakest to ever lift the Blob.

Great work Bob :rock Now you need to get that left up as well :D

I sent you a video of a lefty Blob attempt tonight as a response to that jab. :D

I thought I read recently that your blobbing wasn't going so well? Looks like you fixed that problem!! Great job Bob.

I took the block & Blob indoors to warm up, My thumbs were injured before Gripmas, and the R feels about as close to 100% as it ever does.