Ironmind Dvds

mike766

Has anyone puirchased/seen any of the Dvd's for sale at Ironmind?

I've seen some clips from Magnus Sameulsson's Dvds on youtube but am hesitant to buy them. From what I've seen, it just looks like clips of Magnus performing feats of strength eg closing #4, benching 500lbs, etc. Not that those clips wouldn't be entertaining and remarkable, but I'd like to know I'm getting a dvd that I may be able to learn some training tips from before I shell out 40 bucks on one.

Has anyone puirchased/seen any of the Dvd's for sale at Ironmind?

I've seen some clips from Magnus Sameulsson's Dvds on youtube but am hesitant to buy them. From what I've seen, it just looks like clips of Magnus performing feats of strength eg closing #4, benching 500lbs, etc. Not that those clips wouldn't be entertaining and remarkable, but I'd like to know I'm getting a dvd that I may be able to learn some training tips from before I shell out 40 bucks on one.

Im peronally not sure if Ironmind has it in their collection, but if you get a film on Strongman training by Jouko Ahola thats a pretty good instructional movie on several of the basic events as the conans circle, stones, farmers walk, yoke and so on. Downside is that they speak only in Finnish but is subtitled in english. Another good movie is from my countryman Svend "Viking Power" Karlsen. On that one everything is in english. Good luck! :D

I have owned the Viking Power and Swedish Power dvds at one time. I really enjoyed both of them but I think they are way over priced.