Dennis Rogers

pawel r

I have not watched any of his videos yet, did he bend that wrench with his bare hands?! I like the pressure marks from the harelys, I get those on my shoulder when I put my atlas stone there, it freaks people out.

I love it when people are talking about being sore from working out or various aches and pains they are feeling from training, you can't really show someone or explain very well the tendon soreness from bending and grip stuff that has not experienced it but a big ass pressure mark and a collection of tiny blood blisters is clear evidence of abnormal training techniques. That and all the leg bruises from spike bending and scrolling. I look like a weak man beat me in the legs with a hammer right now.

Ha ha Tim, I hear you buddy! I do occasionally think about blood clots and wonder if that's an issue.

Great way of putting it.

Tim

hes the man!! got one of his dvds and it is insane, bending hammers behind his neck was the craziest thing ever

hes the man!! got one of his dvds and it is insane, bending hammers behind his neck was the craziest thing ever

Dennis is the best... I have bending and breaking odd objects, grip that rips, and the slim the hammerman dvd (my favorite---i feel like i am sitting under the learning tree when slim speaks---man is truly fascinating

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...