#3 Filed Strap Hold

GarytheDino

VERY nice Gary!!! How much was that anvil lift?

That 400 lb. bench looked like you were just warming up. You made it look easy. Very entertaining videos Gary. :rock

I think that anvil is 110 plus the 10 on the peg. The horn is huge. I need to measure it.

My pinky finger on the right hand is still messed up. It takes a while to get it warmed up good. It's still not back to where it should be. The middle finger is doing much better.

I did have alot more left for the bench but my shoulder is out of whack from all the wrench bending. I need to concentrate on rehabbing it. Not sure what I can do for the finger.

Thanks for the comments. I thought the spotlight would help the picture but it still was not enough. I need to do my heavy stuff during the day :D

Hehe, well I'll have to agree with him to some degree. But it still looked like you could have done it just as easy even without the pin bounce. 400 with CG is massive :rock

Hehe, well I'll have to agree with him to some degree. But it still looked like you could have done it just as easy even without the pin bounce. 400 with CG is massive :rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8cGtIWgSiA

Here is another 2 days later, no bounce.......no anything including chalk. < <