Hardy hand shake?

ruffhans

O.K., you're interested in a grip machine!!  :)  

That's great!  I suggest you look around.... HOWEVER, since you are a "beginner", I say start with something simple.  A simple plate-loading grip machine can be found at NYB.  Here, try this link:

http://www.newyorkbarbells.com/9165.htm

I have one and it works ok.  I recommend using that money to save up for a G-rex.  It may be more expensive but I think you'll use it far more with far better results than the Hardy Handshake.

If its $$ that you lack-many of these grip machines can be built to your own specifications with a little creativity and some one who knows how to weld/cut.  As a matter of fact-I may have a few more of my own machines in the making.  If I can save a few $100, then why the heck not!

I own an Atlas that I was lucky to get for half its price from another baord member.  I love it, and it is, in my opinion, far better then the HH.  There are plenty of machines available-shop around.

Or-just use the grippers :D

Rick Walker :hehe

well, i would like to get one. im not far from the #3, but, when its time to start training on the#4, i think a grip machine will be handy! all i want in a machine is one that most mimics the position of the grippers!