What Grip Tool Should I Ask For For Xmas?

Hazerboy

I'm looking for something fun to ask for for christmas. So far I own... A sledghammer, various nails, one or two blockweights, Heavy Grip grippers - 100 to 300, a towel I use for thickbar lifts, and... thats about it. Anything else good from ironmind I should ask for? The eagle loops look cool, same with the hub pinch. Would KTA, more grippers, or IMTUGS be a good investment? Suggestions would be appreciated.

Kettlebell

I agree ask for a Kettlebell maybe even two, great grip and all around fitness tool for your collection

I asked for a Rolling Thunder this year. Last year I got grippers. If you don't have any COC's you could get one, just to see the difference between a HG.

Richard Sorin's Big Squeeze dumbell handles (Sorinex web page at top of this page), Go-Really plate loaded floor gripper from Ironmind, maybe treat yourself to a Robert Baraban gripper or two (FatBastard has great price packages now!) I HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY WITH ALL OF THESE RECENT ADDITIONS TO MY COLLECTION.

Get some Coc or Beef Builder Grippers! :rock

What about the hand gripper helper? is that any good? I'm about a centimeter away from closing the HG 250 so I'm a little reluctant to get a CoC gripper thats well beyond my level.

What about the hand gripper helper? is that any good? I'm about a centimeter away from closing the HG 250 so I'm a little reluctant to get a CoC gripper thats well beyond my level.

Those things suck. Don't waste your money.

Titan's telegraph key. I don't actually own one but I built something similar and it is one of my favorite tools. The pump you get from working the thumb and individual fingers is awesome.

As with everything in life, it comes down to how much money you willing to spend. I think Rolling Thunder is a relatively inexpensive item, which is a must for your collection. With a loading pin it comes out to $65 plus shipping from Fat Bastard, Ironmind is like $5 cheaper, but Fat bastard is made a lot nicer, plus loading pin can be used for everything else.

I am actually in the same boat. I ended up ordering a beginners bending bad and a 2" Vbar from FBBC and bought/made some hex weights. I just got the bending bag and haven't got the Vbar yet. The hex weights are awesome and give me a great exercise.

Gonna be ordering a Apollons Axle soon for the contest. I think my wife might have a few things on my list planned as well, but she is not telling :D

- Aaron

rolling thunder and ivanko gripper(cheapest way to have it all) ... not familiar but i guess David Horne have a VERY GOOD GRIP toll. fell free to ask him:)

regards

merry-x-tmas!