Trolls

Bill Piche

If you saw it, there was a topic by "bunny" and then responded to by another new user.  Guess what, they were both the same person.  I cleaned up the mess. :)

These are your forums.

If it smells like bull, looks like bull, then it's probably a troll and it is bull.  They also will just try and establish themselves first and then post some controversial subject or wait for the right time (remember the Heath AOBS dinner thread?).

Don't hesitate to email me and raise a flag or any of the other mod's.

I would also call on those who are very experienced on the subject and are good at spotting them (like oldguy).

Thanks.

Target eliminated-excellent shot Wannagrip.

I must say, of all the forums I check out-this one takes care of the trash in a timely fashion.

Rick Walker :hehe

Yeah, that did look quite suspicious. Especially the fact that it was both of their first posts...

And one more thing, Im not sure if you are the one who controls this, but I think the date is off, its the 8th not the 9th. This was mostly brought to my attention since tommorow (monday) is my brithday!  :hehe

Yeah, that did look quite suspicious. Especially the fact that it was both of their first posts...

And one more thing, Im not sure if you are the one who controls this, but I think the date is off, its the 8th not the 9th. This was mostly brought to my attention since tommorow (monday) is my brithday!  :hehe

You have your personal time zone mucked up. Check in your user options and fix it. :)