• vikingsrule92

• Sybersnott

• matthcarl

Watertown, SD is about 1.25 hours from Sioux Falls

1.5 from Fargo

4 from Minneapolis

I could throw a rock and hit Ft Worth Texas, 76053

Great work Bonzi

You can add my buddy Tim I. (timiacobucci) to Orlando Fl. We train together every so often but he only chekcs the bending section...

Shelburne, Ontario, Canada. If anyone else actually knows this place I will fall over from surpise.

It is about an hour and a half north - west of Toronto.

• 2 weeks later...

I lost my website a few years back, and haven't been able to host my site since, so I haven't updated my map for a few years. The thread is still pinned at the top of Goerner Reborn Forum, "Where is everyone from?". There are still many people replying to that thread, maybe not realising that it used to be a map. I've wanted to update it, but too many demands on my time.

In any case, your google map is way better than my homemade one. Maybe Wannagrip can pin this thread with that one, then lock mine and leave a note saying use this thread instead? Great Job!

Put me down for 01056 Ludlow, MA. Me and GerryG ought to get together and host something, since we seem to be central to many New England / New York members.

Put me down for just a few miles outside of Portland OR.

I'm in Austin TX 78739

3 hours to Houston

4 to DFW area

Relayer and poppy (and anyone else in Atlanta OR metro-Atlanta),

My zip is: 30075. Q: Would any of you like to have a grip-together at my place of grip stuff? We could also have Chad Woodall (from Athens, GA) make an appearance and sign autographs to all his fans! Wow!! :happy

Let's decide on a weekend in which to do this - like on a Saturday. Whadda think?? :D

Side note: I'll break out the camcorder and tape the whole thing and after that maybe we can go out to dinner at the "official" restaurant of gripsters worldwide everywhere - BURGER KING!!! :cool

Great idea. Let me add to the Upstate New York crowd with

Syracuse, 13202

Near Helena, Montana 59601. I doubt anyone else on the Gripboard is close to me (or even in Montana!) :D

Tom

The nearest metro area to me is a medium sized city called Angers in The France. If anybody can find me a Olympic weight set in this God foresaken country, I'll send you some sweet goose liver.

LeHoss