Forearm Pictures

ape_man_escaped

WOW :blink At first I really thought you were fooling us and showing your leg instead of your forearm. Not kidding! How did you get it that big?

LMAO, Good one kickboxer. I assure you all these are all 100% real. been working out for 16yrs. Done many a wrist curls in my life.lol I always get told they look crazy in person. the funny thing is there actually small right now when i get up n weight they get even bigger.

LMAO, Good one kickboxer. I assure you all these are all 100% real. been working out for 16yrs. Done many a wrist curls in my life.lol I always get told they look crazy in person. the funny thing is there actually small right now when i get up n weight they get even bigger.

I think it was a line in a Johnny Cash song - But what can all them muscles DO?

Why they can turn a jack, they can lay a track, they can pick and shovel too.

Sorry, ape_man_escaped, them thangs don't look like forearms to me.

What was your wrist size. The diminishing returns from elbow to wrist

look too extreme to me. Gotta call it when I see it, sorry. :blink

Google Greg Valentino to see what I am talking about.

Edited by Bonzi

I assure you Bonzi they are 100% real, no synthol use like greg valentino. Hard work and genetics play a big factor in your development. other then that................thanks for the compliment.

Ape

I assure you Bonzi they are 100% real, no synthol use like greg valentino. Hard work and genetics play a big factor in your development. other then that................thanks for the compliment.

Ape

Ape, ever done any armwrestling?:rock

Bonzi,

I have done alot of armwrestling over the years. In the last 2 yrs Ive done quite a bit. I been trying to get ahold of (cobra rhodes) since he lives in the same city as i do. But havent had any luck. I figured he would know if i would have potential or not.

Ape man,

I added my forearm pics to my gallery a while back, yours are much bigger then mine, mine are at 14.5 on a pump nowadays nowhere near you 16's!!. I also added pics of mine before I started training them to show before and after size and some pics of my forearm top down. It'd be great to see your before and after shots and some at different angles :rock

What can those big forearms do? Close the coc#3, lift the Blob50, lift the inch, or bend the IM red?

Probably put you in a good sleeper-hold! ;):laugh

If people would look closely you can see that my elbow is rested on my leg, not my forearm. you can see in relation to where my arm is at in relative to my leg. in order to push the flesh out the forearm would have to be flat against my leg.(which it is not) I know the size of them cause a guy brought in a tape measure to work cause he was curious to as of how big they really were. I have closed the #3, elite,3.5. all within a few months period. Never done any bending,or blob lifting,or inch lifting. The first time i tried a number 3 gripper, i was within a quarter inch. After i purchased the KTA program and learned how to set it in my hand. I closed it on a regular basis. And within a short amount of time iclosed the elite, and then the 3.5. (2 month period) if anyone doubts my abilities or my integrity as a man, please message me personaly. There are reasons why i have above normal abilities.

Thanks

Ape

I think a 3.5 must be pretty close to "world class", do you have a video you can post?

"Integrity as a man" or "My word is my bond" doesn't really seem to fly well here. You need video/ GB-member witnesses if you want your claims to be accepted.

I'm looking forward to seeing your videos, welcome to the GB Mr. Ape.

Edited by odin