1/4x5.5"round S/s Reverse Bend

crobb1320

First off the lighting stinks,the bend went fairly easy,i also tried a peice 4.5" after this,it was not a good bend but i think i will post it any way just for the criticism.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2yflF8IkM4

Great job Charlie smoked that thing!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Charlie

Nice bending you know what you bent and your friends know what you bent so thats all that matters bro.

Regarding lighting remember your eyes are alot more sensitive than a video camera so will always adjust to the light/darkness better always try and do a 5-10 seconds record of the scene 1st to see how it looks if it looks dark/gloomy you can always try placeing a table lamp or powerfull torch were your going to bend to help light up the area a little more.

Once again tho nice bending keep it up.

Nice Bend!!!! :rock A quick question though, after a tough reverse bend, do you get a dull pain in your leading forearm right after you let go? Just curious because it has happened to me a few times. Good work with the stainless though!

Nice Bend!!!! :rock A quick question though, after a tough reverse bend, do you get a dull pain in your leading forearm right after you let go? Just curious because it has happened to me a few times. Good work with the stainless though!

Thanks.

No, I have never got pain the way you describe,It usually hurts most on the lead thumb,near where the steel pivots.Sometimes my forearms are sore awhile after the bend.