300lb Rt

gather

Well we can't, but I'm sure he will make that 300 or maybe even more official.

Strong :rock

300 came fast. If it really is 300 with a new handle, I'd say he's got alot more in him. If he just sticks with it for a while

Well we can't, but I'm sure he will make that 300 or maybe even more official.

Oh I think you're right but we're taking some of the numbers on blind faith. I think the two discs at the bottom at 50-kilos each - so that's 220lbs right there. But the rest??

I've said before that I hope he makes it official - and again we don't know if it is a new handle.

Great lifting though.

YES WE DO - ive said this numerous times >his wife bought it for him, she told me herself

I thought looking at the vid it is something like 5x 20 kg, 1x15 kg, 1x10kg and 2x5kg. Looked at it again and can't be sure anymore. So Steve, I think you are right. We don't know.

Well, great lifting anyway. I hope he does the official attempt on the WR soon.

WOW, :blink :blink :blink

I've said before that I hope he makes it official - and again we don't know if it is a new handle.

Great lifting though.

YES WE DO - ive said this numerous times >his wife bought it for him, she told me herself

In which case I sh@t gold bricks - you have my word. C'mon now. I'm not saying it's not done but all the lifts ARE unofficial and the numbers are taken as read. Hence the official RT rules.

Great lifting though.

In which case I sh@t gold bricks - you have my word. C'mon now. I'm not saying it's not done but all the lifts ARE unofficial and the numbers are taken as read. Hence the official RT rules.

That's why the video title is "unofficial 300lb rolling thunder deadlift mark felix"

Great lifting though.

it dont matter what you sh@t, he still pulled 300

Great lifting though.

And if he's used it 200 times a day since? That would make it an old handle!

In the interests of fairness to all, and despite the IM news, and despite what I feel to be true, with respect to rule 4 I have reported this post. So if it gets locked, blame me. There's no GB witness.

Having said that: DAYUM I hope this' verified!

I'm not saying it's not done but all the lifts ARE unofficial and the numbers are taken as read. Hence the official RT rules.
it dont matter what you sh@t, he still pulled 300
300 what? 300 in plates that weigh 10% under? That's 270.

Mark would want this lift to be unquestionable, in other words, any question that we can put, that gets answered, empowers this lift.