Has anybody used...

Guest el4n

Was wondering if anybody has used any of these Ironmind products, and if so did they work well for you? Any specific or origional trainning methods using these products would be great to know as well.

1 Outer limits loops

2 Eagle loops

3 Blockbuster pinch grip

4 Hub style pinch gripper

-Thanks!  :D

I've used every one.  They are all quality pieces of equipment.  I don't use the eagle loops much but for the other ones, I'd recommend adding a pound or less each week.  No matter what you do, if you add a pound or less, you should be able to progress for a long time.

Have all of them except the eagle loops.

Block pinch grip - Use it all the time...very nice.  I am going to make some others so I can vary the width in my training.  Would probably just make my own if you havent already purchased it.

Hub pinch grip - Use it some...to work my pinky I have to put all four of my fingers together.  Would buy again.

Outer limits - I have fairly large hands so this one is awkward for me to use.  Its a job just to get my fingers in it.  When I lift with it my fingers are in such a position it seems to put more pressure on my wrist.  Thick rubber bands work better for me.  Wouldn't buy again.

Some others I've used:

Titans telegraph - excellent tool.  Works the thumb very well.  Good for working weak fingers also.  Would definately buy again.

Leverage bar - Same as a hammer but w/a 2" knurled handle.  Good tool, but would probably just use hammers.

IM Cables - Spendy, but they work great for my neck.  I have my girlfriend hold the handles while I do the movement.  I ordered a few extra bands for mine.  You can make this one impossible to pull if you want.

I would like to get the anvil they make but its expensive.  Good luck,

Morgan

• 5 weeks later...

I have used all but the pinch grip block.  The Outer Limit loops are a bit tough to get my fingers into.  I only use them once a week, and am breaking them in somewhat.  The hub is great as I can stress my thumb a little more with it.  Eagle Loops are tough to get used to.  I do hanging leg raises with them once per week, feels like my fingers are going to pull off, but the strange looks from other gym members are priceless.