Big G8 Bolt Bend!

gazza

Simply... Incredible Gazza. No Limits 100%!!!

Unreal Gazza you crushed the crap out out of it :ohmy Not a suprise at all Awesome work!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Awesome bending Gazza! :bow:bow:bow

Gazza, that was a great bend to watch, you murdered it!

Is this arguably your greatest bend ever? or is the 6" KOSB your best?

Keep pushing the boundaries gazza, you're an inspiration to all benders!

Gazza, that was a great bend to watch, you murdered it!

Is this arguably your greatest bend ever? or is the 6" KOSB your best?

Keep pushing the boundaries gazza, you're an inspiration to all benders!

Pete

Let me think :D I have bent these before but lost alot of video footage due to by hardrive dying so i wanted to get a few more on video i have done shorter than this with this bolt have also done some Big F911 and 3/8inch g5s and some big square and hex so its not the hardest stuff ive bent but it is a nice FUN bend to get on video for posterity.

There are a few people behind the scenes saying such and such has bent these and there even on/in some peoples displays so i thought i would rather than talk about it show it?

The bend i am most happiest with upto now is the FANTASTIC shiny in those small pads that was very painfull in a good way and pushed me almost to my LIMITS :D

Gazza, it's a real treat to finally see that bolt go down on video. Historic, for sure! Awesome accomplishment!

Gazza, it's a real treat to finally see that bolt go down on video. Historic, for sure! Awesome accomplishment!

Eric

I HAVE PUT A COUPLE OF THESE AWAY IN THE PAST AND SHORTENED ONES BUT THE VIDEO WAS NOT THAT GOOD SO WHEN MY HARDRIVE DIED THAT GAVE ME THE EXCUSE TO MAKE A BETTER VIDEO THEN A FEW WEEKS AGO MAXWELL GAVE ME THE REST OF HIS fbbc BAG SO I THOUGHT LETS GET A COUPLE ON VIDEO FOR POSTERITY AND TO SHOW THAT THEY CAN BE DONE TOUGH SPRINGY SUCKERS THO I FORGOT HOW HARD THEY CAN BE AND WAS A LITTLE DISAPIONTED IN THE TIME THIS ONE TOOK BUT NOT BAD IN IRONMIND WRAPS I SUPPOSE.

Eric

WAS A LITTLE DISAPIONTED IN THE TIME THIS ONE TOOK BUT NOT BAD IN IRONMIND WRAPS I SUPPOSE.

Gazza, that's like saying, "I was a little disappointed in my sub 4 minute mile, but I guess it wasn't bad considering the 80 pound pack on my back"! :whacked

Another sick bend ,Gazza you are the bending man,that is for sure.I love watching your vids. :bow :bow One quick question,What is the thing you stood up on the anvil,saw it in the other vid also,looks like some sort of little figurine???

Wow!

Is the jump from 5/16 G5 to 5/16 G8 roughly the same percentage as the jump in the 1/4 inch G5 to 1/4 inch G8? I know the poundages but I was wondering what the hands say?

Is this bend easy enough (for you) where you could do it "routinely"?

You have had to seriously built up your hand toughness over the past few years.

Great job.

Tim

NICE BEND GAZZA !!!!!! :rock You must be part cyborg or something!! Is it just me, or is that a little "Bender" on your anvil? In any case congrats!!!

I think it's the new Gazza action figure due out in stores soon. Comes with miniature bent steel.

Tim

Tommy I'm pretty sure that was 5/16". 3/8" G8 is simply unfathomable to me at this point in time, even from gazza.

Gazza that is utterly ridiculous. And yeah considerinmg I think you're the only one who's ever bent one of these it's definitely the only one taped.

Tottally sick man. That reminds me of when I went to a bolt factory where this guy works that I met. He started going around grabbing all sorts of stuff to try and nearly crapped himself when I bent the 1/4" g8 pretty easy. I was feeling pretty good so I said you got any g2 5/16"?

He comes back with this nasty black 5/16" g8 and says thats the only 5/16" he could find do I think I could bend it? I just laughed but gave it a good isometric try anyhow. I still got that thing it looks allot meaner than the gold ones.

Well done agai Gazza :rock You are just too strong. And this is only your come back! I bet with training you wll get the 3/8 G8. Go punisher of stainless steel :D (by the way, if you like that title why don't you change your title from fantastic odd ball to punisher of stainless steel? you deserve it)

:rock That was awesome bro,you killed it "WOW" big hats off to you :bow:bow

I think the little guy is Bender from Futurama if im not mistaken!

Thankyou all for you comments its nice that i can still inspire people and show what can be done and a big thanks to my mate maxwell for the remnants of his benders bag.

QUOTE (gazza @ Nov 17 2007, 07:20 PM) post_snapback.gifGazza, it's a real treat to finally see that bolt go down on video. Historic, for sure! Awesome accomplishment!

Eric

WAS A LITTLE DISAPIONTED IN THE TIME THIS ONE TOOK BUT NOT BAD IN IRONMIND WRAPS I SUPPOSE.

Gazza, that's like saying, "I was a little disappointed in my sub 4 minute mile, but I guess it wasn't bad considering the 80 pound pack on my back"! :whacked

ERIC i wont class it as a strict ironmind wrap bend as i padded the middle incase of a breakage of the threads etc so there was some overlay in wrapping hey i can now be a double wrapper :D it was definately easier for me bending the previous bolts i had with biggish leather wraps as it does hurt abit more with the ironmind ones.

Another sick bend ,Gazza you are the bending man,that is for sure.I love watching your vids. :bow:bow One quick question,What is the thing you stood up on the anvil,saw it in the other vid also,looks like some sort of little figurine???

crobb1320 its BENDER out of futurearma my kids bought it for me :D hes now the keeper of the Anvil :D

Robot power baby :D

Wow!

Is the jump from 5/16 G5 to 5/16 G8 roughly the same percentage as the jump in the 1/4 inch G5 to 1/4 inch G8? I know the poundages but I was wondering what the hands say?

Is this bend easy enough (for you) where you could do it "routinely"?

You have had to seriously built up your hand toughness over the past few years.

Great job.

Tim

TIM i would say that a big g8 at 7inch is to me about the same as a 6inch edgin on the crush maybe slightly harder for me harder to start cause of the length as i am more confortable with the 6inch stock.

I would say that when i am on form i can prob get them under the 5mins most of the time they do fight you all the way and are a bitch to crush i would love to throw caution to the wind and just attack one without the middle padded with just ironmind wraps but i am a little hesitant even though my subconciense is calling me a wuss :D

Thumpads and wrists are really feeling it today after hitting those big g8 bolts yesterday.

WOW! Was that 3/8 or 5/16 g8? Either way Awesome. :rock

Tommy was only a 5/16 inch one but oneday who knows :D

NICE BEND GAZZA !!!!!! :rock You must be part cyborg or something!! Is it just me, or is that a little "Bender" on your anvil? In any case congrats!!!

Foxman those tattoos i have of a cyborgs arm are not tattoos its really my arm atleast thats what i try to think when i am bending :D

Wow....that bolt is definitely a showpiece for a bender's trophy case :rock . Thanks for the video Gazza.

Brad thanks for the comments bro.

Tommy I'm pretty sure that was 5/16". 3/8" G8 is simply unfathomable to me at this point in time, even from gazza.

Gazza that is utterly ridiculous. And yeah considerinmg I think you're the only one who's ever bent one of these it's definitely the only one taped.

Vikingsrule92I myself got sick of waiting for others to show there mysterious videos of this bolt bend and i would have put one up sooner but the video footage was not upto the job but now i am quite happy and thanks for the support i do think a 3/8inch one is doable in the future by someone maybe one of those mystical benders out there :D

Incredible :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

Thankyou Pawel

Tottally sick man. That reminds me of when I went to a bolt factory where this guy works that I met. He started going around grabbing all sorts of stuff to try and nearly crapped himself when I bent the 1/4" g8 pretty easy. I was feeling pretty good so I said you got any g2 5/16"?

He comes back with this nasty black 5/16" g8 and says thats the only 5/16" he could find do I think I could bend it? I just laughed but gave it a good isometric try anyhow. I still got that thing it looks allot meaner than the gold ones.

Timiacobucci thankyou i think i have some of those off of TIM T somewere my new shed has just been built so i have stuff everywere i think i have some stuff left off of TIM that i aint bent yet i know there were some black/green bolts in there cannot remember how many i bent and wether i threw them out or not i do threw alot of bent stuff out when i was pissed :blush

Once again guys thanks for the comments i need to keep hitting this stuff to keep ahead of Mike[booyah] and Aaron.

WoW Gazza!!!!!!! I first saw your Fearsome power when you totally SLOW killed your first Red Nail Bend on video which left me in awe of your power and a very pleasant memory :) The Gazza is unleashed :rock and showing the unprecedented POWER that can be generated by a Human Being :rock:rock

Thanks for the Shout out, but IF there is a chance of anyone catching up with you, I believe it to be Aaron or Ben or Chad or Eric or Jedd or John or Ryan :):rock

Thank you for your generous inspiration and support by allowing me to be #1 at something for so long. You are one of the most generous and unselfish people I have ever had the honor of being associated with; I am humbled. When are you going to take your rightful spot on David's lists?

Edited by Booyah!!!

Yeah gazza I didn't mean to say you couldn't do a 3/8" G8, I just meant I was pretty sure you hadn't done one yet. If anyone can do it it's going to be you.

I haven't heard all of these rumors about others doing this bend so I don't know on that one but you, and possibly someone like Aaron (or maybe some of the people Mike mentioned) in the future, are the only people I could imagine doing this bend (no offense intended to anyone, just my opinon).

Derek

No offense taken matey there is a massive difference between a 3/8inch g5 and a 3/8inch g8 i think it will be a while before i can do a 3/8inch g8.

Booyah!!!Posted Today, 05:18 PM WoW Gazza!!!!!!! I first saw your Fearsome power when you totally SLOW killed your first Red Nail Bend on video which left me in awe of your power and a very pleasant memory :) The Gazza is unleashed :rock and showing the unprecedented POWER that can be generated by a Human Being :rock:rock

Thanks for the Shout out, but IF there is a chance of anyone catching up with you, I believe it to be Aaron or Ben or Chad or Eric or Jedd or John or Ryan :):rock

Thank you for your generous inspiration and support by allowing me to be #1 at something for so long. You are one of the most generous and unselfish people I have ever had the honor of being associated with; I am humbled. When are you going to take your rightful spot on David's lists

Mike

Thankyou for the generous comments i always get great pleasure watching the members of the Booyah camp do there thing especially you your wrist strength in bending is unreal and out of all those other gents you mentioned some might get you on the DO style but you supass them all as an all around bender and i look forward to the day that i can congratulate you on being INSANE in every way and like you i am an older man just doing what he can whilst he can.

As for me taking my place ahead of yourself on hornes lists you certainly are setting high standards dont really know if i can duplicate your Insane bastard DU and Reverse thats why there are only 3 insane bastards on the fbbc list its a mighty tough act to follow especially in the DU and Reverse styles and like i said recently mate your looking BIG and POWERFULL.