Alawadhis Stainless

gazza

That has to have been exhausting, with that anvil on your chest. I think I would have passed out trying that. I'm not to good at anvils, looks heavy! But what poundages are we talking about?

Very creative and really cool! Gazzaisback!

Tremendous display of Stainless domination!!!!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Gazza, that makes for a great visual presentation! :rock

Do you ever perform any strongman/bending shows for folks?

Killer job Gazza,That anvil looks freaken heavy man,awesome display of power.great vid. :bow:rock

Very cool!!! You just manhandled it from a terribly akward position!

I said it before and well say say it again, you toyed with it Gazza. Nice job :rock

:rock OH yeh bro thats awesome :bow ,killer new Tatt as well,and by the looks of it a new man shed! Anvil i think weighs 100kg or something like that,its fricken heavy anyway.

Thanks guys anvils only a baby one weighs 227 lbs.

It was a fun bend and quite tough cause you cannot open the arms out for extra leverage incase the anvil ends up on your toes :D also it stops the breatheing a little plus the weight is trying to pull you forward but like i said a nice fun bend :D

Eric

I have done a few bending demos for co workers and some for charity but i largely just bend for myself these dayd just to see if i can as without sounding big headed i have more or less conquered all my DO style bending goals so i just have fun now :D

Cool bend! I've got to get bending again so I can try for the stainless you sent me haven't been able to for a long while but I'm ready now. Cool looking art work too :mosher I've still got plenty of the 10mm left just sat their thinking it's too tough, if you wanna go for some different sizes of that.

Great work Gazza!!!!

But conquered all your goals? How about 12mm (1/2") HRS and CRS? Ever gave those a try? :D

Cool bend! I've got to get bending again so I can try for the stainless you sent me haven't been able to for a long while but I'm ready now. Cool looking art work too :mosher I've still got plenty of the 10mm left just sat their thinking it's too tough, if you wanna go for some different sizes of that.

Hello Mate

Yeah send some over i will see what FUN i can have with it :tongue

That stainless i sent you is tougher than the fbbc and Alawadhis but if i remember rightly there was one piece from another batch which was easier.

Gazza, THAT IS ONE OF THE SICKEST BENDS I HAVE EVER SEEN :rock:rock:rock