Where To Buy A Baton Like Dennis Used In His Video ?

Titan

I just got my Odd Bar Bending DVD from Dennis Rogers and noticed this Weighted Baton Bar he was using. He would hold it in front of him, and would twist it while progessively moving his hand position one direction on the Baton creating more resistance to his wrists.

My question is where, (or who) sells this item? It may have been my imagination, but it appeared to be knurled as well ..... which I'm hoping it was.

Thanking Anyone with Info in Advance ... Kurk

I just got my Odd Bar Bending DVD from Dennis Rogers and noticed this Weighted Baton Bar he was using. He would hold it in front of him, and would twist it while progessively moving his hand position one direction on the Baton creating more resistance to his wrists.

My question is where, (or who) sells this item? It may have been my imagination, but it appeared to be knurled as well ..... which I'm hoping it was.

Thanking Anyone with Info in Advance ... Kurk

I have not seen the vid, but is it a clubbell?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/myers1.htm

-B

It apears to be a thick black knurled barbell handle yet where the inner colars would be on the barbell its as if the bar two ends were cut off (where the plates would normally be). I cant seem to find a pic anywhere. I even looked over at Atomic as well ??

Kind of but maybe even thicker, black, knurled and even without those short ends. But that is getting close .. Thanks man !! I emailed Dennis today to try to get a fix on where he bought it. He may have had it custom made ??

Atomic athletic has em, I can't find them on the page. You can twist it and kinda rotate it, Roger had one when I saw him at the Detroit highland games. I think they're around $40 but don't quote me on that, you need to send him an email.

Thanks for all the feedback. I just got an email from Dennis and what he had done was had 2 of the made for him. A 2" loadable pipe would work.