Got A Little Insane Today

Booyah!!!

Due to Ben's recent Grand DU Cert (Congrats again Ben), I got very interested in bending some Insane Bastards today. Definitely not the Hard ones, but still a bit of challenge.

Reverse

Double Underhand

Enjoy :)

Let me be the first to congrats you on these INSANE bends :rock :rock :rock You are becoming one of the strongest bender in the world in everyway :D How about a DO now and be IBIEW :D ? Way to go :rock

Thanks Alawadhi!! I'd love to get them DO, but I believe I am battling a bit of Crush over training :(

Great work Mike those are some awesome bends hydraulic power baby!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Edited by ox3782

Wow! :rock Man that's just crazy Mike. Your reverse and DU bends would make excellent DO bends for the vast majority of the guys.

You're redefining that area of bending my friend.

Tim

Mike

The DO is all thats keepin you from your destiny NOW GO AND GET WHATS RIGHTFULLY YOURS :bow

AWESOME BENDING MATE :rock you made it look easy.

David, I don't get it.

What is the reason the insane bastard outranks the huge shiny bastard?

They are shorter bends. Also when I set this list up, I asked Gazza about the differences between the stainless and crs and he said that for these bends they are similar. I think it starts to get harder after this amount of degree bend.

If this is incorrect then I will take out the stainless bends, and keep it to G5, G8, fbbc Square and then bastards. That is enough, without the varients of stainless added to the mix.

David

David, I don't get it.

Mark

An insane bastard is definately a harder bend than a huge shiny bastard so rightfully deserves to be recognised as such and when mike finishes the job with the full DO version he will and should be recognised as the best all around unbrased short steel bender.

Shinys are sometimes easier to start(kink) but not always depends on the stock this is made more complicated by the fact that reverse and du style are now only to 40-45degrees so the shiny crush is then not taken into account on these bends plus i think eric calibrates to 30degrees so again the shinys crush is not compared personaly i feel that unless its under 2inches regardless of style then i aint bent/beat it :D

Thanks guys, I agree completely but since the lists on this board work with the difference in steel it's kind of confusing ;)

Edited by White Scorpion

Phenomenal, outstanding bends! :rock:bow:bow:bow

David, I don't get it.

Mark

An insane bastard is definately a harder bend than a huge shiny bastard so rightfully deserves to be recognised as such and when mike finishes the job with the full DO version he will and should be recognised as the best all around unbrased short steel bender.

Shinys are sometimes easier to start(kink) but not always depends on the stock this is made more complicated by the fact that reverse and du style are now only to 40-45degrees so the shiny crush is then not taken into account on these bends plus i think eric calibrates to 30degrees so again the shinys crush is not compared personaly i feel that unless its under 2inches regardless of style then i aint bent/beat it :D

Gazza, I want to be an Insane Bastard in Every Way, BUT, You are Definitely the BEST Short Steel Bender of all :rock:rock:rock:)

Congratulations Mike :rock:rock:rock . Those were unreal, especially the DU . Doing a DU crush..?..?... that's some sick strength there.