Bolt Difficulty

pburke23

Hey guys, my friend found some bolts and knowing I like to bend decided to bring them over and give them to me, can someone give me an idea of where

they would rate on a difficulty scale in relation to something else... they are: 6 inch long 5/16" bolts.

Depending what grade they are......even grade 2's have a large range. 5's are monsters, and to the best of my knowledge no one has bent a grade 8 5/16.

Depending what grade they are......even grade 2's have a large range. 5's are monsters, and to the best of my knowledge no one has bent a grade 8 5/16.

I'm sorry, forgot to add that its a grade 2, 6 inch long 5/16".

Boy Gary's right they do vary alot. The ones I have are definately harder than a 60d to bend and make a good looking bend. Maybe tough G5 level only alot different feel. No springiness at all. Hard to say because they feel so much different. Some are only as tough as a hard 60d though from what I hear.

Tim

This recent thread's got some reasonable info in it: http://www.gripboard.com/index.php?showtopic=25167

Seems that they're all over the place! ;)