293 Rolling Thunder - Mark Felix

Matt Brouse

Very impressive, but look at that hand size, he can touch his fingers with his thumb around it, sick! :ohmy

Very impressive, but look at that hand size, he can touch his fingers with his thumb around it, sick! :ohmy

No, no, no...I can do that. He can hook grip a basketball!

Does anyone actually know his hand size?

Not denying anything, cos I don't doubt himfor a single second, but: Witness? Plate calibration?

Aw who cares, UK gonna break th 300, people! YEAH! :rock:bow

Well if it's true that Felix has a span of 12" then his hands must be near 10"-11". Looking at that biometrics chart in here most of the spans that have been measured are around 1-2" bigger than the length from palm to middle finger. That would be insane considering that someone who is 8ft tall and is proportional would have 12"-13" hands and the average man has sub 8"ers. Felix I have no doubt will be the guy to break 300, Chad if your going for the RT WR then you have your work cut out for you!

Does anyone actually know his hand size?

ive not asked but 10 1/2in at a guess

Haugen has 9 inch hands for certain. I heard him speak in awe of WSM 2006 Phil's, like they were much bigger than Haugen's. I hear that Felix's are significantly larger than Phil's.

I suspect 10. 10 1/2 maybe. Over 9 1/2 for sure.

Felix will hit 300. It would be fun to see what he could do with the Millnm DB.

Not denying anything, cos I don't doubt himfor a single second, but: Witness? Plate calibration?

We also have no idea if that is a new handle or not. Are there 4 x 20kg plates or 5? I cannot see clearly but there would be 5 to come to 293.

I seem to recall reading somewhere (or perhaps it is just wishful thinking?) that he was interested in getting into Grip Comps - now that WOULD be cool.

Edited by The Mac

We also have no idea if that is a new handle or not. Are there 4 x 20kg plates or 5? I cannot see clearly but there would be 5 to come to 293.

Irrelevant. Rule 4: "World Class feats in posts without proof will result in locking of the post until proper proof by video or pictures. A witness from the gripboard as well is needed"

i tried to talk him into grip comps basically as soon as i met him, within a minute of seeing him i was asking him if he ever lifted the mellenium dumbbell haha felt like asking 'have you ever clean'd the mellenium dumbbell while standing on one leg for a laugh?' but yeh he is gonna do this in a comp, i think it will just be an rt contest though, not sure. Last i heard from his wife hes just doing a few RT lifts at the end of his workouts, not seriously training it.

this is a new handle - he really is just that damn strong

i cant remember exactly the size of his hands to mine, not sure if i had my hand low or not, but when you're hands usually dwarf others, i suppose you kinda think you must of had you're hand low for his to be so much bigger..i dont even think he had his hand straight though, im pretty sure they are somewhere between 10 an 11in, an his thumb is very long too