Done! " First ,last, And Oldest Coc

1stCoC

Today, With a great bunch of grip friends and a stone cold judge I re-certified with a brand new out of the package #3 with a credit card set. It was done on my first attempt and held shut and shown to the crowd for a "length" of time. I followed shortly by another full shut with another extended hold. My thanks go to Ironmind that gave me the opportunity to do something special and of worth, my son Bert and training partner House Wilson for never letting me down and believing in me, the grip board community that through relearning from them the techiques and programs leading to success , And finally God that let me hang around a bit longer to realize my dream. Respectfully, Richard Sorin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Titan

• 1stCoC

• David_wigren

• superfeemiman

AWESOME Richard!!! Congratulations! I second Tommy's post! You could most certainly do it!

Congrats Richard! that is an amazing achievement and I have a ton of respect for you for doing it.

- Aaron

Congratulations :rock

Big congrats Mr. Sorin. This is an amazing achievement and for you to actually reattempt the cert witht the new rules gives me an amazing amount of respect for you. Congratulations again!!! :mosher

Congrats Richard !! It sure was an honor for Peg and I to sit next to you and Bert at that one AOBS dinner. I recall you handing me a gripper with an orange tag on it. Was that the Phantom ripper or the 1st 3 you ever closed? I forget. lol Congrats again to a Class Act Guy !

Congrats! Well done :rock

That's the ultimate!

A true champion showing it can be done again when you didn't have to,anytime, anywhere under any rules or conditions.

My hats off to you sir!

Awesome job Richard that was an awesome thing to do to!!! :mosher:mosher:mosher

Brendan

Way to go Richard - Geezer power!