Organizing Your Collections

MRabich

Any of you made nice displays of your equipment? I know IM sells Shield of Arms, but paying $32 plus shipping for a sheet of metal with IM logo is a lot, plus it only allows you to hang your grippers. If any of you have pics of your display I'd lve to see for ideas.

What I was going to do was cut a piece of plywood and hammer some nails in so I could hang my grippers. Then I just keep my weights and my DB's in my garage.

I just went to Home Depot and got a piece of peg board for the gym - works great.

I bought the 2'x4" one I put most my grippers on it but mostly

for my Bending Prs I look at it during bending workouts for a little motivation

I still have a few empty spots

I have confined everything to one building.............. sort of!

I know this might sound goofy to some, but I would like to display mine, yet be able to get to them quickly for workouts. My friend and I are going to get 2 pieces of plexiglass with a locking device in the middle, build a display case that will be about 5 " deep with 2 sliding doors on rails (again with a lock in the middle taht locks the glass).

I will then be able to display my Sandows, my Collectible Grippers (approx 95+ Grippers). Here is a pic I just took moments ago, but I'm with 22 missing .... 15 of which are in route to me as we speak.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4661/dsc03112smalljz3.th.jpg' alt='dsc03112smalljz3.th.jpg'>

I know this might sound goofy to some, but I would like to display mine, yet be able to get to them quickly for workouts. My friend and I are going to get 2 pieces of plexiglass with a locking device in the middle, build a display case that will be about 5 " deep with 2 sliding doors on rails (again with a lock in the middle taht locks the glass).

I will then be able to display my Sandows, my Collectible Grippers (approx 95+ Grippers). Here is a pic I just took moments ago, but I'm with 22 missing .... 15 of which are in route to me as we speak.

<a  href=%7Boption%7Dhttp://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4661/dsc03112smalljz3.th.jpg' alt='dsc03112smalljz3.th.jpg'>

Jeez... that is frickin' sweet. The gripper equivalent to a rack of dumbbells.

Titan that is an incredible, well organized collection. Are the extended handle ones the Brookfields? The blue ones are from John Wood?