Signups Now Open!

Bill Piche

Do I need to sign up for the MM0 here as well? I believe it's "just" closing my #3, right?

Edited by White Scorpion

Do I need to sign up for the MM0 here as well? I believe it's "just" closing my #3, right?

Mark I'm pretty sure you don't need to sign up for MM0. You only need to sign up so they can send you the gripper. Just send a vid of you closing your #3 to wannagrip and you're a MM0

Mark I'm pretty sure you don't need to sign up for MM0. You only need to sign up so they can send you the gripper. Just send a vid of you closing your #3 to wannagrip and you're a MM0

Thats what I expect, but since the original post states "all levels" it confused me ;)

Thats what I expect, but since the original post states "all levels" it confused me ;)

I believe you still have to state your intentions for MM0, so you did it right. Its in the rules if I remember right and I think Bill has spoke to this a few times as well.

- Aaron

I would like to try the MM3 after Aaron goes for it.

I would like to sign up for the MMG1.