Two Nails Simultaneously

Jorge Gonzalez

Who is the equivalence bending two nails simultaneously?.

For example, two ironmind white nails or two ironmind green nails.

In my routine, i bending underhand two ironmind white nails and I would to know the equivalence in lbs or ir other nail of Fbbc or ironmind nails.

In the calibration´s table isn´t; and for the moment in my routine i would try bending the next week two ironmind green nails, bacause can´t more strong nails.

I supouse that two whhite nails, is between the yelow and the blue nail.

Guess you can add the values.

So if a white nail is 200lbs, then 2 white nails would be 400lbs.

From what I can remember two white nails was easier than a yellow nail.

I think bending 2 things would be approximately 2/3 to 3/4 the combined total. So 2 whites which are 105 each would have a combined total of 210. but would feel like 2/3 to 3/4 of that so like 140 -157ish. Based on Erics numbers and my estimation.

- Aaron

If two white nails would be 157, is than the grenn nail, and the green nail is 160. The green I bewnd very, very easy; and two whites is difficult to me the first one than I bent; because I think than two whites is than the yelow or , between the yelow and the blus.

I supouse than I bought the both I will think certainly.

If two white nails would be 157, is than the grenn nail, and the green nail is 160. The green I bewnd very, very easy; and two whites is difficult to me the first one than I bent; because I think than two whites is than the yelow or , between the yelow and the blus.

I supouse than I bought the both I will think certainly.

you cant compare poundages from different lengths directly. a 6" bar of the same poundage as a 7" will always be easier by quite abit due to biomechanical leverage and other things. 7" bars are tough for most of us due to flexibility in the shoulders, etc.

- Aaron

Ok Acorn. Then in ironmind nails only equivalence to a red nail that is 7" with the white that is 7" too.

But only is to know more or less of the mean bending two white nails in lbs.

For the moment i cant the fbbc that is more equivalents, because have more nails of 7".

I bought all and is better.

I like bendind.